**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In game voting option for champion rework / buff

I am just wondering if it's possible to have in game voting for rework of champions. So many didn't vote as they are not registered in the forum.

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Honestly I think that's a great idea!
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    You'd think that'd be a no-brainer.
    Everybody that plays the game should be able to vote and an in-game voting system is the best solution.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wish we did, on the forums there’s barely anyone compared to in game
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    edited October 2019
    I don't think so. First of all, you need valid email for signing in. I doubt people will go through the hassle to create accounts just for voting, considering you have to go through the entire tutorial. When there is in game option, the people voting will be in hundred of thousands. Even if few have multiple accounts, it wouldn't effect the outcome. Kabam can further circumvent it by allowing voting from certain level, say 10.

If you look at the number of votes and consider the number of people play this game, less than 2562k people decided for everyone. It's total unfair and doesn't make sense.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    They couldve just sent a mail out with the link to the forums if they want to vote, pretty simple imo
  • They can create accounts over and over, unlike forum accounts.

How can you create multiple accounts (base accounts tied to your device only, not tied to any email) multiple times ? You would only be able to do that using multiple devices (but just 1 per device) I believe. Otherwise if you already have an account on a device that can play without being logged in, I don’t think you could create another one like that on same device (??) And like someone else said, who would go thru the hassle. If they really wanted to currently, they could just create a bunch of free e-mail service accounts with different emails (they could have done that this last time too).

They couldve just sent a mail out with the link to the forums if they want to vote, pretty simple imo

Isn’t that what they did ? I’m sure they announced the Vote in a game Mail msg. I assume there was a Forum link included in that game msg.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    The forums were honestly a poor choice to hold this big of a game decision. I guarantee that a candidate other than hulkbuster would've won if those hundreds of thousands of daily players got a chance to vote. I think it would've been Iron Man or Daredevil because of their popularity and influence in the MCU.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback on this! We'll talk to the team about how we can better push this out to folks who may miss it on the forums.