**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Supreme is not getting damage from nullifying buffs while stagger is active

My 6* R2 SS is no longer getting the damage from nullifying opponents buffs. Just took a champion boss in AW. He had unstoppable and 4 fury buffs active. Hit him with an sp3 and it nullified the buffs but no damage. I know it hasn’t been working on venom and king groot to start fights but this new to me. It’s not working on Hyperion, Corvus, Cull, or Anhilus. When are we gonna get SS fixed?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My 6* R2 SS is no longer getting the damage from nullifying opponents buffs. Just took a champion boss in AW. He had unstoppable and 4 fury buffs active. Hit him with an sp3 and it nullified the buffs but no damage. I know it hasn’t been working on venom and king groot to start fights but this new to me. It’s not working on Hyperion, Corvus, Cull, or Anhilus. When are we gonna get SS fixed?

thre are 2 additional rules for taking the damage.

1) he has to be in his first blessing, Chthon’s Cunning. Sp3 activates all blessings, but itis not clear if that happens during the sp3, or after
    2) number 2 though is that he must have genetic potential:

709.8 Direct Damage is Passively dealt to the Opponent for each Buff Nullified, based on Genetic Potential.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    The reason the buffs are nullified is that the Chthulu's Blessing is activated from the SP3. The SP3 gives 100 genetic blessing. This is another example of a Symbiote Supreme bug. He has always done damage after an SP3 in the past.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Thanks for the insight but I wouldn’t be on here complaining for no reason. I know how to use SS and when damage should be dealt. He’s broke anybody who uses him regularly knows the inconsistencies that are present with stagger/damage. But kabam can make a passive effect.....Wasp’s stun..... no longer “passive”. They fix what they want when it benefits them not the players.

I use him regularly as my top mystic champion and since the fix he is working fine. the stagger needs to happen at a specific time. also they are not changing wasps stun, they are fixing a bug that allowed her to get around stun immune champs, passive or otherwise.
  • Hey there, in light of the date of the original post, I wanted to let you know that a fix has since been pushed to resolve this issue, so it should be working correctly now. If it does not, you can let us know by sharing the information requested in the Forum Bug Report Template.
This discussion has been closed.