**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can enter any quest of the new EQ

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
So just checked out the new EQ and you don't have to finish one quest to enter the next. Just an fyi

Comments

• I was gonna start with the last level, get it over with. But that felt like pouring milk before the cereal. Just plain wrong
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★
    I just wanted to see how doom was will go through once I'm free to do questing as gonna take a long time to do
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I was gonna start with the last level, get it over with. But that felt like pouring milk before the cereal. Just plain wrong

I actually like reading the story on my first run so I'm going in order anyway lol the idea of completion rewards for a single path just seems wrong to me
    You didnt get the completion rewards for it. I worked it backwards until I got disconnected after the sym quest and it made me go into 1.1 instead of 1.2 next. Didnt get completion rewards until I was done with 1.2 though
  • The fixed it already it seems
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I did the last one first in hopes it would give the full completion rewards so I could open a 6*, sadly not
  • Closing this up since we fixed it!
This discussion has been closed.