**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My opinion on compensation.

It was a hell of a day, 11/08. Lots of ppl are asking for compensations. Some reasonable, some very exagerate.
What did I lost on my part?

I, usually, gets top milestone, in arenas, in 3*, 4*, feature 4*, and, around 6M in feature 5*. I've missed all of them. So, what did I lose?
Around 150-200 units, 100k BC, 7-8k phc shards, some phc (rough estimate).
Missed some milestones in events.
Gladly, we had completed our AQ before the crash. War too (we won)
For EQ, I still have enough time to explore Normal and up, only a bit later.

What did I've gained, lol, I've been able to, finally, prepare my bike, my car and my house for winter, all in the same day. Yes, there is winter, here, in the great north.

So, bottom line is, I want to get about what I've lost, and some bonus with it.....Maybe a 6* crystal, or a 6* AG...joke.

Kabam, I know you will do the right thing.

*If you disagree with this post, just do it with respect, please*

Comments

• bottom line is, I want to get about what I've lost, and some bonus with it.....Maybe a 6* crystal, or a 6* AG...joke

Yeah. A 6 star crystal
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I missed out on top 10% in the 5* arena, hit 8 mil, so for that 20k bc 45 units and 1k 5* shards 1k 6* shards, we missed exploring 1bg aq so some crystals glory and a small catalyst pack, just a few fragments is fine, and we missed a war, depending on how they sort that out it’ll change, if we lose out on it I want the win rewards and the difference between g1 and p4 rewards, if they sort out brackets just the win rewards would be fine, I’d also like the 20% boost I had up back and the energy lost, it sounds like a lot but it’s just small amounts of everything, fairly reasonable imo
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Enough with the compensation threads they’re going to get removed anyway
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Dęłtå said:

Kinda makes you wonder if this is still a game or is it Cross Fit... :D
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Don't read them.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    This is not an easy task.

You need compensations for a lot of parts of the game.
    AQ (maybe not so much but still)
    AW
    Arena
    And regular questing.

Questing is easy: give all used items back while in the quest and slapp some heals revives on top.

AW: x 2 or x 1,5 the season rewards.

AQ: do the same or nothing (since it wasnt so big)

Arena I dont know 🤔😅
  • This is all being taken very seriously by our teams and we have already mentioned that there will be discussion about Compensation. At this exact moment we don't have set information on what that may be, but once we do we'll update everyone.
This discussion has been closed.