**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ compensation ? Were u Affected by Aq?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
We are Top 10 in AQ prior to this week

and because kabam shut down the service down for maintanance all of a sudden,

we wasnt able to finish the day 1 aq, we fell out of top 10 and even out of top 20.

That maintanance costed us top 10 AQ

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    AQ tasting is updated every week, isn't it? Not that big of a problem imo. But I'm in a chilled ally, don't really care about aq and may be wrong about how aq rating works
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Not really , we had to put in more effort to 100% all bgs every 5 days , but we ended up putting the same score as previous week
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    we missed a boss on day one, which cost us the 300m mark, we ended with 292.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    For those allies who may of kept their same rank it wasn't easy - I know people who had to set timers in the middle of the night to get paths, because of time zones perhaps not affecting others it put the pressure their way. So maybe not hurt scores but definitely quality of life
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    We were 106 points short of a milestone.
  • Is OP asking for Compensation for AQ ? I believe Kabam has said all aspects will be considered when formulating Compensation, and that would certainly include AQ.
  • Is OP asking for Compensation for AQ ? I believe Kabam has said all aspects will be considered when formulating Compensation, and that would certainly include AQ.

We are looking at every avenue in what wasn't working during that time. We'll post more once we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.