**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal's are all mixed up

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Hopefully not a bug, I like this new order
  • Did you both UPDATE your game to new version yet (problem maybe on non-updated systems ?)
    Was a problem with crystal ordering early on, but they said it was fixed sometime thereafter. See existing threads on the subject.

Mine currently starts Glory, Class Cats, Free, .. down to Arena crystals.
    And Hero crystal tab have Feature up top followed by PC, 3, 4, 5.. like usual.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If the intention is to show all available crystals at the top I have no complaints with this new system. Beats having to keep travelling down to the crystal you want to open everytime.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★

Did you both UPDATE your game to new version yet (problem maybe on non-updated systems ?)
    Was a problem with crystal ordering early on, but they said it was fixed sometime thereafter. See existing threads on the subject.

Mine currently starts Glory, Class Cats, Free, .. down to Arena crystals.
    And Hero crystal tab have Feature up top followed by PC, 3, 4, 5.. like usual.

Yes, updated. Still this messed up order.

Currently 3-5 and then 3-4 Masacre.
    5 Star Awakening
    T4CC
    T3CC
    War Victor
    T4CC Fragment
    4 Star Sig Stone
    Greater Arena
    Greater Glory
    War Challenger
    T2 CC Frag
    T3 CC Frag
    Alliance
    Glory
    War Victor
    PHC
    Greater Gold
    Uncollected Gold
    Gold
    Quest
    Arena Boost
    Map 5 Quest
    Map 6 Quest
    War Victor
    4*
    Cav Daily
    Cav Free
    Grandmaster
    Cav
    Uncollected Arena
    Arena

It re-organizes whenever I open or gain crystals.

If the intention is to show all available crystals at the top I have no complaints with this new system. Beats having to keep travelling down to the crystal you want to open everytime.

Except if you hold on to crystals, it doesn't bring available crystals to the top, because all your crystals are available, so it just arbitrarily re-organizes everything.
  • What now ?? At first, even after Updating, my Crystals were still always showing how they always had (even though others posting here had a new/different order).
    And that was still true earlier today as well.

But this evening, they have become all messed up just like everyone else was seeing yesterday.

So was there a recently pushed “fix” today ?? And is the “fix” to actually make the new order be the correct order now for everyone (instead of how it always had been) ??
  • another issue ...
    From HOME screen, if you do your CLAIM of the Daily (orange) and Free (green) crystals from there..
    Used to be if both were ready to be claimed, the orange daily would get claimed first, and so when you saw it was orange you would know to check if CLAIM was still enabled (to claim the greed 4-hr one).

Tonight the green one got claimed first, and so I normally would not have even thought to look at that spot again to see of CLAIM was still ready (it was still CLAIM, and the orange was then claimed, out of order from how it has always been).

(FYI, from looking at crystals screen right beforehand, I had seen that both were ready to claim. So it wasn’t a rare timing issue where orange just happened to become ready right after claiming the green).
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

another issue ...
    From HOME screen, if you do your CLAIM of the Daily (orange) and Free (green) crystals from there..
    Used to be if both were ready to be claimed, the orange daily would get claimed first, and so when you saw it was orange you would know to check if CLAIM was still enabled (to claim the greed 4-hr one).

Tonight the green one got claimed first, and so I normally would not have even thought to look at that spot again to see of CLAIM was still ready (it was still CLAIM, and the orange was then claimed, out of order from how it has always been).

(FYI, from looking at crystals screen right beforehand, I had seen that both were ready to claim. So it wasn’t a rare timing issue where orange just happened to become ready right after claiming the green).

I've missed like 2 daily crystals from this
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    It looks like the order is completely random, or at least non sensical. Everything is mixed up, my max sig abilities crustals are not even together anymore... :/

Kabam you must be aware of this by now, any word ?
  • Also depends now on whether, and how much, you have any of the crystals.

So long as you have full Solo crystals they appear on top of the 3x1 T4CC trade in's. But if you open say the Lesser Solos that you have fully formed, leaving only lots of Lesser Shards, that one will then fall into the middle of the T4CC Trade-in's (not even at the end of them, but sticks the Lesser solo in the middle of those 6 trade-in's) ???
  • This morning Crystal Order for Crystal Shards and Solo vs Trade-In T4CC seems to have gone back to normal.
    Even home screen order of claiming orange Daily and then green Free crystals is back to orange then green.

Is this the same for everyone now ??

KABAM, did you actually push out a fix ?
    That's weird : yesterday it was fine again but today it's all mixed up.
  • KABAM.. Any update on this yet during the several days since last mentioned you'd have the team take a look ??

Today is messed up again, seems to go back-n-forth every so often as to whether messed up or normal like before.

Easiest to look at is the order of Shards tab, and the 3rd tab with Solo and T4CC Conversions (when you have 0 fully formed Solo crystals of either type).
  • The team is still looking into this issue. As soon as we have more information to share, we'll let everyone know.

• Kabam you must be aware of this by now, any word ?

Aware but not saying anything else.
    I have 3 accounts. And they randomly switch around from being in order to totally messed up. And all 3 accounts in diff order like pics above.
    Eg phc at the bottom on 1 account up top on another account
  • Crystal Order problem still listed as “Under Investigation” in last month's Known Issues, and still out of order with January update.

KABAM, any news if developers have made any headway in determining what is wrong, and possible timeframe for fix ??
  • APRIL UPDATE... FINALLY FIXED 😀😀

Solo Crystals now back at top whether or not you have any Full Solo Crystals formed.
    Hero Shard Crystals appear in consistent order again.
    Claiming DAILY vs 4-Hr FREE from Home Screen now back to doing Daily first and then Free.

and Other Crystals.... (well may be back to a consistent order, although one could argue that the order needs a little tweaking to more consistently have similar crystals grouped all together, mainly the variety of Class Cat Frag and Full crystals). (but same could be said of the variety of Potions in Inventory screen too).
    Nope... still not fixed. It was the last couple of days indeed, but it's all mixed up again.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    Did this get BROKEN again after the Hulkbuster Beta went live (or tried to go live) ?

Ordering was good UNTIL EARLIER TODAY (Monday the 6th).

Now order MIXED UP AGAIN (without a fully formed/whole Solo Crystal available, the Solo Frags are mixed down further below within the T4CC swap ones, and Basic 5*/6* back incorrectly above PC/3*/4*). Also the Free (Green) got Claimed before the Daily (orange) again (out of order).

See other reference to some Mastery Descriptions reverting as well today, probably at same time Crystals got mixed up again.