**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not seeing the calendar

Can’t see the holiday calendar

Comments

• Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    It’s the 16th today in France and the calendar only starts at midnight normally @Terra @Kabam Miike could I please get some clarification
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    It is the 16th here too but it isn't yet for kabam so you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow at which the new calendar will arrive. I think.
  • Options
    The 16th at 4PM Pacific-US time probably is about Midniht (not sure if Daylight Savings affects European counties in the same way as US or not). But that would be midnight for what starts the 17th.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Why does it really matter? We just got half a t2a(UC) and we're going to get another calendar! I'll happily wait another day
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Apollo107 said:

It’s the 16th today in France and the calendar only starts at midnight normally @Terra @Kabam Miike could I please get some clarification

The holiday calendar will start at the next daily reset point (in 14 hours and 50 minutes at the time of this post)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Apollo107 said:

It will start at your equivalent to the time posted in the in game message.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hehehehe ohhh mehnnn......patience where art thou this world?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Apollo107 said:

4pm PST on the 16th, if you look at time zones that’s midnight on the 17th in gmt
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Still have a little over 7 hours
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the assist on this! It's definitely 4PM PST this'll be going live. Still got a little bit. :wink: