**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Comes out on Top, Squirrels or Skrulls? Find out this January!

As we move into 2020, our eyes are still set firmly on the Cosmos as we answer the age old question: Who would win in a fight, a Skrull or a Squirrel? Help answer the question that has plagued philosophers since the dawn of time, and get ready for a month of far too many nut related puns, Squirrel Friend!

Read all about it on our Blog!

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Probably will be very hard to get 1 mil
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    in one of her newer issues, they changed her mutant backstory. now her squirrel powers are just something that happened.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

A lot of us are VERY excited for Squirrel Girl. :smiley:

Is this a hint that she’s gonna be OP?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Thank God you guys brought back Skrulls you kinda left them in the Dark after the CM event
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    So we're finally getting Skrulls in the game? Please tell me they still don't have Carnage's animations.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    RoninMan said:

If you know kabam, their top op champs are jugg karnak iron fist moon knight and iron patriot soooo im not sure
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

Y'all can't read so much into everything :tongue: We just have a lot of Squirrel Girl fans!
    Does that include you as well? The hype for Squirrel Girl over Nova is interesting honestly.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Axo4545 said:

RoninMan said:

If it is its ridiculous.
    Someone hasn’t brushed up on her win/loss ratio
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

RoninMan said:

Y'all can't read so much into everything :tongue: We just have a lot of Squirrel Girl fans!
    Will there be an early access bundle for squirrel girl? I really want her as a 5*.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Axo4545 said:

Nova.

God, he better not suck.

I'm sure he'll get the sentry/silver surfer treatment and someone that talks to squirrels will be op. It's called kabam logic.lol
    You're talking about somebody who is canonically unbeatable. She's defeated Thanos, Doom, MODOK and Fing Fan Foom amongst many others. Someone that talks to Squirrels being OP is Marvel's Logic.
    Technically, she convinced Galactus to not destroy stuff... but, I guess that still counts.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

in one of her newer issues, they changed her mutant backstory. now her squirrel powers are just something that happened.
    I’ve been arguing about her a lot lately and this would be what you are referring to, yes?

I’m still holding out hope she’s classed as a mutant...