**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trouble staying connected (Sun morning)

Was trying to do Arena little while ago, and after the 3rd fight of several matches in a row it would display connection error icon, and eventually disconnect. Come back in, do next 3 fights in match, and after 3rd one disconnect. About 4 matches in a row like that. Fights were fine, Wins were counted, but on final 3-Win summary screen is where disconnected.

Now won’t even want to get into game, comes up with Diaconnected upon trying to start game (numerous times in row)

Anyone else this morning too ??

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Couple others in Ally reported also having severe Connection problems today as well.

Nobody else here in Forum having excessive Disconnects today ??

(and even Forums themselves seem sluggish. and not running anything else off my internet/WiFi Connection that might otherwise be overloading my system).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The biggest cause for disconnects for me is if I switch from WiFi to cellular or vice versa. My internet has been randomly dropping recently (on all devices, not just MCOC or phone or whatever), so it’s increased for me, but it’s more my providers fault
  • We aren't seeing anything on our end. Is this continuing?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Since ABYSS launched I’m facing similar connection issues. Now and then connection issues with game even though the network was fine.