**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus buff didn’t extend to 1* version?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

How come 1* Colossus is still his old self?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Was this a statement somewhere? And I don’t buy that reasoning because he is still simple to use and learn and they gave us the 1* updated Gamora which is more confusing and harder to use and play.

Also, it’s fraud to sell a Colossus in the hero crystals when you’re paying for the new version but getting the old without a statement somewhere in the game.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Was this a statement somewhere? And I don’t buy that reasoning because he is still simple to use and learn and they gave us the 1* updated Gamora which is more confusing and harder to use and play.

Also, it’s fraud to sell a Colossus in the hero crystals when you’re paying for the new version but getting the old without a statement somewhere in the game.

Nobody in the entire community buys that reasoning i'm sure, but good luck getting kabam to change its mind haha.
  • Options
    MSRDLD said:

Yes, that was in statements somewhere, probably referenced in the many many threads that keep asking about it.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Sure, nobody buys that reasoning, but, here is the link https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1070242/#Comment_1070242
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Fraud? No.
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

MSRDLD said:

Sure, nobody buys that reasoning, but, here is the link https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1070242/#Comment_1070242
    There it is.

Kabam, it’s still wrong to be selling him in those crystals when he isn’t the champion you expect to get.
  • Options
    As we've mentioned previously, we didn't want to overwhelm new players with a more complicated kit on one of the first Champions they can get, so the 1-Star version was left in his original form. We wanted to allow players to ease into the more in-depth aspects of the game at a better pace.
This discussion has been closed.