**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, thank you for the Rogue synergies

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
Rogue is one of my favorite characters, but was always lacking on damage.
I recently acquired CMM (+15% damage as energy) and Nick Fury (+10% damage).

She's still not Domino level, but she is much more effective.

Thank you Kabam

Comments

• Glad to hear you're enjoying her synergies!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    Please can there be a way of seeing all the “Partner” synergies with a certain champ, without having to actually open up 50 different champs that you have to see if there are any useful synergies for a New Primary champ that we have just ranked up and are starting to use more often.

Even in your Champ Profile posts up here in Forum (as well as some of the 3rd party website MCOC guides), they don’t list who all the “other-directional” synergies are that you could get to go along with your main attacker.

As in... a way to see any cross-referenced synergies.

• https://www.marvelsynergy.com/

http://hook.github.io/champions/

Both of these resources include ways to see all synergies

Thanks. The MarvelSynergy one (not sure I’ve ever had that link saved yet) seems most useful for seeing cross-linked Masteries.

The GitHub only shows the “NAME” of the synergy, not what it actually does.
    And even Auntm.ai, which does list the cross-synergies, you have to go and click to EXPAND on each of the synergy NAMES in order to actually see what each one does.

But really, it would be much better to be able to see that directly within the game, while selecting your Team (not even just while looking at your overall Roster).

They are farming out a logical aspect of the game onto 3rd parties, and switching around between open apps (as we all know) has been a source of the game crashing/closing for many people at one time or another.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I was actually testing her when for mut r5 gem. I love her animation, but she doesn't have anything special to offer when comparing to newer champs like domino, or, sunspot or manor.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Aleor she isn't a top champ but she does have some great synergies with several top champs. I would rather bring a synergy partner that I can still use than someone who is just a placeholder for their synergy. She is fun to play and has several nice abilities to help you win fights even in Act 6.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    @Neotwism , I personally prefer to use champs who are good without synergies, as I usually don't have every synergy with 5* or 6*. Especially with a6 gates.
    She's pretty much outdated. Her sp1 heal isn't anything crazy, sp2 power stall is nice, but once again - nothing crazy. Her buff steal suffered a lot with passive buffs introduction, and she never got anything to compensate it. Overall I actually like her, but wouldn't say she's good. Would rank her up only if there is no better champs or just for fun. Like her as a character, but for me she's disappointing in game
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I took her to 4/55 recently. She’s no crazy TOP tier champion, but she’s Super fun to play. Especially in some buff heavy matchups, she can whack out some crazy damage + regen.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    she is barely on venompool level!! have u seem the videos?? at R5 her mediiums crits for whopping 1500!!!
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    The new Longshot synergy with Rogue is going to make The domino trinity even crazier. Really looking forward to running that team!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

she is barely on venompool level!! have u seem the videos?? at R5 her mediiums crits for whopping 1500!!!

She still has reliable sustainability and Power Control.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Kalantak said:

She still has reliable sustainability and Power Control.
    yes she has power control and sustainability . NOT Reliable
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Rogue is still great. Her life steal and power steal is so, so effective. Her life steal saved my butt so much times and her power steal is still pretty viable, not as good as Doctor Doom or Magik, but it's up there. Her power steal saved me from Hyperion's sp3 crushing me to bits. Her sp2 hits decently hard. Plus, she still looks badass. So criminally underrated these days.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I like her, she is fun to play and, despite not being updated, she is still useful sometimes.
    Anyway I would love to see a new Rogue, maybe the one in green suit?

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Take her into fury buff heavy matchups and watch her heal about 80% health in one sp1. She’ll hit much harder too. Throw off a special 2, you’ll begin a pretty consistent cycle of power draining. Get whacked by a champ that places DOT? She’ll shrug it off 70% sooner. Not everything is about damage.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    The CMM one is good. I'd love to see her get a synergy that prolonged the effects of her buff steal. That would be properly useful.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I would argue she is the best champ that has ZERO inherent buffs/debuffs.
    Her heal and power control are pure abilitites.
    I use her to bypass problem nodes routinely.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Please can there be a way of seeing all the “Partner” synergies with a certain champ, without having to actually open up 50 different champs that you have to see if there are any useful synergies for a New Primary champ that we have just ranked up and are starting to use more often.

Even in your Champ Profile posts up here in Forum (as well as some of the 3rd party website MCOC guides), they don’t list who all the “other-directional” synergies are that you could get to go along with your main attacker.

As in... a way to see any cross-referenced synergies.

https://www.marvelsynergy.com/

http://hook.github.io/champions/

Both of these resources include ways to see all synergies
    Auntm.ai is the best.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Rogue is great fun to play, especially against Vision Aarkus.