**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annoyance of claiming dungeon rewards

Can we please make this better?

Like why can i barely see ONE milestone at a time, its very frustrating to claim rewards and they don't get sent to the stash until the 3 days of that room are over. So can you please make this easier to navigate?

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Totally agree with you, this needs to be changed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You scroll through.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    100% agree this is annoying.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wait till it hits stash. And claim from there.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Definitely agree that its incredibly inconvenient to claim those rewards; there has to be a better option.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I claim them from the stash. And they are there almost immediately. Not sure what you meant by the 3 days thing?
    Agreed that trying to claim them through the dungeon mode is crazy though.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    @hungryhungrybbq for example right now its mutant and mystic, when it switches over to skill and cosmic then any unclaimed rewards will be sent to the stash
    edited February 2020
    As soon as I finish my dungeon run, I immediately go to my inventory. I open the stash they are there under rewards. I claim them right away. There is no need to wait for the event to be over.
    Repto23 said:

@hungryhungrybbq for example right now its mutant and mystic, when it switches over to skill and cosmic then any unclaimed rewards will be sent to the stash

When you finish your run, instead of selecting claim rewards as it prompts you to, select leave lobby. Then go to inventory/stash/rewards. They will be there ready to claim. If they aren't it just means you need to refresh the game or restart, but they will be there. Worst case, maybe it takes a few minutes for them to appear, but usually restarting the game or playing another game mode for a little while then checking back will give them time to appear. Hopefully this helps.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    @hungryhungrybbq Awesome, Thanks for the tip! I guess i always check right after and it didnt have time to process yet.
  • Thanks for the suggestion on this! We'll pass it along!
    No problem.