**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will we be able to see our kill numbers in aw?

I get that the points are gone.... I'm just wondering about the feedback I get from seeing those kill numbers. It's pretty crucial info overall and even moreso when trying new champs/nodes.

Sorry if this has been mentioned. Back when it was bugged and we couldn't see the numbers, it drove me insane. I hope that wasn't an accidental preview

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's actually a question I had. The metrics are still useful for analyzing effectiveness.
  • Options
    Now that I think about it, I'm worried it's gone. Iirc, it took them a while to fix that bug? 3 wars, maybe?

Would love to hear otherwise @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Good question. Needs to be there.
  • Options
    I've searched and haven't seen a mention of this anywhere. Seems a bit more important than arguing in circles over points.

We need to see our count so we know what works and what doesn't on defense... Especially with new nodes coming.
  • Options
    Lotta stuff being announced today. It'd be cool to get this cleared up as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Sorry for snoozing on this question everybody!

The answer is yes, you will still be able to see how well your Champions are doing on defense, and their kill counts.
  • Options
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    That's good to hear.