**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
So excited, please do is all a favor and don’t let the team that designed act 6 so act 7. Act 6 wasn’t very fun for the most part. Hopefully whoever designed 6.2.5 has been fired.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

It's definitely the same team :tongue: But I think I would argue that we've learned a lot, because a lot has changed in Book 2.

It will be harder than Act 6 for sure though. That's definitely a natural progression. Anyways, we're not going to talk about Book 2 until the Beta test, so if you're selected to take part, make sure you give your feedback then.

I assume that means you’ve learned what NOT to do. Go the 6.4 route. Do not make this another 6.2. I’m actually excited for this. Don’t make me regret that
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

It's definitely the same team :tongue: But I think I would argue that we've learned a lot, because a lot has changed in Book 2.

It will be harder than Act 6 for sure though. That's definitely a natural progression. Anyways, we're not going to talk about Book 2 until the Beta test, so if you're selected to take part, make sure you give your feedback then.

Curious is Book 2 referring to Act 1 the Union?
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I think that rarity gates should not have been part of act 6.1 and 6.2, but after that, four stars become only for synergy purposes. I think it makes no sense to use them now, but then again, I am still progressing, so feel free to disagree.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Why do I feel that 7 star champions are on the horizon
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

RockyXCII said:

Why do I feel that 7 star champions are on the horizon
    Considering we've only barely begun to r3 6*s in what world do you see 7*s close?
    The resources for r4 6* haven't even been seen in game yet. Let alone the resources too r5 one
    2021 is my guess when it will happen likely back half of 2021
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I actually enjoy the story, and I would love to see carina in her future journeys. Just dont hope we have to fight her, becuase I feel like she is going to have some massive overpowered node with like a ton of helth
  • AgentkobsterAgentkobster Posts: 6

What will the criteria for the beta be please tell me it’ll just be act 6 100% and not anything to do with abyss
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

Just make sure since this is a new chapter....

Remove the 5 or 6 star requirement!! Let us use our whole Roster again! Please?!

Why would you be using 4*s in a mode harder than Act 6?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Inb4 6* only.

For real though, while the rewards were still a bit underwhelming IMO, gameplay wise 6.4 was a strong step in the right direction, a lot less needless BS and whoever designed the GM fight deserves a pat on the back.

If there’s more fights that are like that and less like 6.2 Mordo/Champion I’ll be satisfied
This discussion has been closed.