**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What level are you when you become a respected player?

People say around 30. What are YOUR ideas?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I'm an endgame player and I'm still not respected.
    It's all about being a good person
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Respected how? Honestly I respect any player that will put time and effort into this game without just paying themselves out of tricky fights. Sure spend money on deals or offers I can’t stop you but I’ll never respect anyone who just pays their way through every minor struggle they come up against
  • Scanman042Scanman042 Posts: 11
    Who cares what others think about you. Find a group of like minded people to play the game with and just enjoy it.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    It’s not the level it’s what the person feels to do to the other, but in-game case cavalier abyss or 100% completion of act 6 I’ve seen has gained some players a form of respect.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Like @TP33, working through your problems and not complaining about everything and blaming kabam. I'll respect a level two that posts on the forums politely asking about tips for the game. I'll respect a level twenty that is confused about a confusing mechanic like passive vs active. I'm not respecting a level sixty that strides in confidently blaming kabam for bad rng or complaining that rol is too hard and must be tuned down or that something is bugged when it's working fine and they know that, or that they refuse to believe anyone or consider any other opinion
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I would say level 40 as that is when you can actually do stuff once you get uncollected but levels don't matter
This discussion has been closed.