**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel compensation

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
Guys please let us know something. I bought all 7 days of the deal for the intel. We know you’re working on it but can you give us a timeframe or at least what we should expect to receive from it

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I know. And then the question becomes should I receive more than you since I bought all 7 days? And should someone who only bought 1 get less. We just need to know something. Be transparent kabam. Let us know something PLEASE
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    They won't do anything. Hate to say this, but you have to remember that what you bought was the xtal deal (no different than any other) with a free bonus of Intel. It was just incentive to buy the deal, and there's no guarantee of anything around it.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    You bought a deal that had Intel. The Intel was free on top of the standard items in the deal. What's a percentage of free again?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @age_of_andycap @OneMast3r you gents are totally wrong. Read before speaking. They already said they will.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited June 2020

A thought I’ve shared would be if Kabam created a special “Rift Comp.” Crystal, which has as it's potential Random Pulls each of the various Random rewards that were in the Rifts, with the same odds in the Crystal as they were for the Rift.

And give out as many of those Crystals to people that would have equated to the amount of extra Rift Runs that they bought in the Unit Paks.

Mostly this would be EPIC T-4 Rift based, but I guess you'd have to do a Master T-3 version as well. (And for those people even lower than that, maybe just give them a combination of the higher rewards that were in those Lower Rifts, instead of making 4 different versions of these Comp Crystals).

I've had this idea too. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
    While that would be fair And leave me with nothing to say i like the max possibke rewards idea better lol.

Additional thoughts on this since the cats out of the bag. To make it easy they could just give a T4 rift crystal for each caviler package a t3 rift crystal for each grandmaster and .... Did anybody even buy the small package. That would make it pretty simple, easy, and fair
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★

Hey guys,

You've been very patient, and we really appreciate it, but we don't have our finalized plans yet. As soon as we do, we will be sure to let you all know, and are working to get that stuff together and out as fast as we can

Good to know that it's still in flight.
    Thanks for the update.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Hoping w har something soon...
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Just give everyone the equivalent number of MODOK coins and let us spend our hearts out.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Can't wait to see the folks who spend normally complain about how they would have bought a small portion of 5 sig stones if they knew they were gonna get something cool.
  • igheidigheid Posts: 16

Hey guys,

You've been very patient, and we really appreciate it, but we don't have our finalized plans yet. As soon as we do, we will be sure to let you all know, and are working to get that stuff together and out as fast as we can

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry for our delay in addressing your case. We are currently receiving an unexpected increase in support cases, and we are working to address each report as quickly as possible.

I understand that you wish to receive a refund for the Intel that was purchased in your account due to recent events which lead to Intel being distributed to players. To make sure that the investment of Intel by Summoners prior to this was still beneficial to their progress, our teams took an effort to address everyone affected, so the distribution of the Intel was put in place after their review. Since this was something done so by our teams on a wide scale, we will not offer any form of refund for Intel purchased and spent.

If you have any other questions or concerns at this time, please feel free to let us know by submitting a new support case and we will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
    Derek
    Kabam Support imagemimagem
    I purchased 11 daily deals... And haven't a good place to use the 10k Intel... Looks like Kabam think that this is ok...
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Is there anyway you can enlighten us on what is the issue and causing this to take so long.

We just keep getting the same reply
    "no finalized plans" "we'll let you know"

Can we get a time frame on when we should expect to receive compensation.
    Here is their plans "...Since this was something done so by our teams on a wide scale, we will not offer any form of refund for Intel purchased and spent."

Received today in response of my support ticket
    And I'm not asking for refund, I asked for compensation...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    igheid said:

Here is their plans "...Since this was something done so by our teams on a wide scale, we will not offer any form of refund for Intel purchased and spent."

If you haven’t read any of the rest of the Thread or their responses up here that have basically said they are working to come up with HOW and WHAT TYPE of Compensation to issue to everyone that had bought the extra Intel, know that it will be coming once they determine what form it will be in.

Your quote from the Support email is referring to the fact that they will be doing that on a wide scale (for everyone who bought) and not on a case by case basis thru Support Tix.
    (but probably would have been more clearly worded if they wrote “is something being done” as opposed to “was something done”)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they gave us a 5 star crystal and/or a bunch of gold coins.

igheid said:

If you haven’t read any of the rest of the Thread or their responses up here that have basically said they are working to come up with HOW and WHAT TYPE of Compensation to issue to everyone that had bought the extra Intel, know that it will be coming once they determine what form it will be in.

Your quote from the Support email is referring to the fact that they will be doing that on a wide scale (for everyone who bought) and not on a case by case basis thru Support Tix.
    (but probably would have been more clearly worded if they wrote “is something being done” as opposed to “was something done”)
    Yes, I read all the thread... I really hope they gonna do some kind of compensation... But the email looks clear... Nothing gonna be done. But maybe they think I'm searching for refund, that is not the case... Can you give us some news @Kabam Miike?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    igheid said:

igheid said:

Yes, I read all the thread... I really hope they gonna do some kind of compensation... But the email looks clear... Nothing gonna be done. But maybe they think I'm searching for refund, that is not the case... Can you give us some news @Kabam Miike?
    He already gave us some news. They're working on compensation for us. Let them take their time and come up with good compensation. Be patient.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    igheid said:

igheid said:

They aren’t giving a monetary refund. They will give some sort of compensation, probably for this months EQ or special store before the end of the month.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I’d like to know too. I bought all 7 days cavalier and grandmaster for the intel.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I’d honestly be fine with 1000 modok coins.