**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Guardian's SP2 bug: doesn't connect

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
His initial hit doesn't connect against a dash in opponent.
As far as my knowledge, this never happen to any champion.
So why does this happen to RG? I can only think this is a clear bug.

https://youtu.be/jR_ncSHUXpM

Comments

• Would you be able to let us know what mode this was in and what nodes were active at the time? This can help us with attempting to replicate the exact circumstances of the video to look into things.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Would you be able to let us know what mode this was in and what nodes were active at the time? This can help us with attempting to replicate the exact circumstances of the video to look into things.

Game mode: Arena.
    Node: Not available.

Meanwhile, in other game mode, for example Act 5.4.6, I didn't have this problem. I will provide a video to support that
    edited June 2020
    UPDATE
    @Kabam Zibiit As promised, here is RG's solo performance in Act 5.4.6.

Result could be varied in other Acts or when fighting against other champs.

Also, please read description in the video for the timestamps. Thank you

https://youtu.be/nOpVqoqGXnI
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It might have been weird hurtbox shifting or red guardian not having the biggest hit box on his sp2 but I ain’t sure
  • Would you be able to tell us if this has happened against any other opponents or in any other game modes?
    edited June 2020
    Hi. This is the data that I managed to collect.

Game mode tested:
    • 4* Basic arena (VS. Magik)
    • Duel (VS. Silver Surfer and Ronan)

Both areas didn't reproduce the bug that I first reported.

Btw, the bug that I first reported was in 4* Featured arena Vs. Ronan.

It is as if the recent game maintenance has fixed the bug.
    Not sure if this is still happening in other games modes fighting other champs.
    I'm no game developers and I have no time to test him out against every single champs in the game in every game mode.