**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is this coming up everytime i log in?

13»

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    begging
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Just write to support allready.

i already did @TheHeroDeserved do they even respond?

Yes. Usually within 24-48 hours.

@TheHeroDeserved Do they respond by email?

@TheHeroDeserved Do they respond by email?
    Yes. By the mail you used when filling out the support-form
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Maybe, when it's the middle of the night at Kabam HQ, you'll have to wait for longer than a couple of hours to get your answer.
    Snizzbar said:

Maybe, when it's the middle of the night at Kabam HQ, you'll have to wait for longer than a couple of hours to get your answer.

@Snizzbar Ok. Do you think they will give me some compensation or the the day's calendar rewards i missed if Kabam just mistakened my device or something?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

@Snizzbar Ok. Do you think they will give me some compensation or the the day's calendar rewards i missed if Kabam just mistakened my device or something?
    It's not Kabam's mistake. That processor is no longer supported. You can't play the game.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

No, not if it's not their fault your device doesn't work. We barely ever get compensated when it IS their fault.
    Djin said:

Snizzbar said:

It's not Kabam's mistake. That processor is no longer supported. You can't play the game.
    @Djin Are u sure? Well, if u are, imma go cry in a hole.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Seems not. They just discontinued support.
    @GroundedWisdom Wait, what do u mean?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I think that he means the CPU in your Chromebook is now one of the non-supported CPUs since the 27.2 update was released yesterday, its worth waiting to see what Kabam come back with from support, however it looks like the only option may be to get a different device which is compatible
  • Johnny_BLAZE19Johnny_BLAZE19 Posts: 11

You probably got banned because while you are going against TOS they just want to get rid of a lot of emulator usage since botting and hacking is made much easier

The message shows "You have been banned from the game" if you are banned... That means he is NOT banned.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian

You probably got banned because while you are going against TOS they just want to get rid of a lot of emulator usage since botting and hacking is made much easier

The message shows "You have been banned from the game" if you are banned... That means he is NOT banned.
    Yes, original 2 people replying early in thread gave misinformation, (regarding Ban and Chromebook). That was not why.

How old is that Chromebook ?? As others said, if the Processor is only a 32 bit chip, then nothing can be done, they are no longer able to run game. Just curious how old that device is where it only had a 32 bit processor.
    Rabanga said:

Dude, your chromebook is and x86 chipset. Thats why you can't play anymore on your chromebook. Get a cheap used mobile device and continue on.
    You tagged the wrong person, mate.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom apparently this is my processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 (2M Cache, 1.1 GHz, max. 2.4 GHz)

yep, that thing is outdated shite
  • Hey there.

We have a thread on this over HERE regarding the issues with logging in.
This discussion has been closed.