**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SUMMONERS APPRECIATION CALENDER paused!!!!!!

After a problematic update, it took me 4 days of inactivity to know the problem in updating and re-downloading the game. And then...
I logged in and didn't received any rewards from SUMMONERS APPRECIATION CALENDER
I thought that it is due to the maintenance problem but..
My friends are getting their rewards

Pls solve this problem kabam pls...
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments

• rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36 β˜…
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,163 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It took you 4 days to realize the bug, or you took 4 days off the game?

It took you 4 days to realize the bug, or you took 4 days off the game?

Took me 4 days to realise
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    4 days of inactivity will result in losing out of those days (or losing out on the final days of the calendar).

Or do you mean that ever since you were able to start logging in again, that you still haven’t gotten each new day since then either ?

4 days of inactivity will result in losing out of those days (or losing out on the final days of the calendar).

Or do you mean that ever since you were able to start logging in again, that you still haven’t gotten each new day since then either ?

I logged in day before yesterday I got no rewards
    Yesterday I got no rewards
    Today o got no rewards
    While it is showing no reward cancellation
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hello there! We are sorry you've encountered this issue! Our Support team can definitely help you with this, so please reach out to them at your earliest convenience! You can reach our Support Team by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then tapping on the Support button. Cheers!