**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Arena AI... wtf

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
This has made this game mode almost unbearably bad please revert back to the old. The hold block nonsense... smh

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

This has made this game mode almost unbearably bad please revert back to the old. The hold block nonsense... smh

It's definitely been more noticeable that the AI has been.... Uncooperative... Especially as we just had double arenas and spent more time in them than normal. I generally don't find myself frustrated at the game, but some of the AI fights these last few days has been increasingly irritating.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I did 5 arenas and didn't notice any differences in AI, just that opponent teams were sometimes much higher
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it's always been bad for me haha. but aq is even worse for me
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    This is terrible. I keep getting my terrible R1 6* champs matched up with 20k R3 champs with full suicides that won't use specials. I have nearly 40 6* champs and only 2 of them have any business in any content. The only consolation i had with each completely disappointing 6* pull was that they could help me with arena grinding. But my R1 Superior Iron Man versus 20k doom? Or my unduped R1 DD versus R3 Havok?!?!?! This change has been awful. My previously otherwise completely useless 38 or so 6* have actually become less useful than before. Actually they're now a handicap!!! I can't use them for questing, war, AQ and now they're useless for arena. You've made my gameplay experience significantly more disappointing and that's saying a lot as someone who's been sitting on worthless abyss rewards for over 6 months. Please fix this!! Please please please
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    What should i do with my 38 or so 6* now?!? What's even the purpose of trying for more 6* at all? There are so many utterly useless champs in this game and the 5* featured arena was the only place where they served any purpose. What a complete was of time it is to try and get more 6* now. They've gone from bad to useless with this change. Trying to play with an R1 6* in this arena will only serve to kill my streak. You say you want to do this for new players because they might not know about how the infinite streak works why not simply explain it? Why have everything in this game be so ambiguous? Why punish your longtime players because we utilize mechanics that have been consistent for YEARS!?!? How do you justify this??
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Arena AI Has Definitely Changed For The Worse. I Tried To Get Them To Bait And They Do Not Bait, Rather, Hold Block Or Do Nothing.
  • Please use the thread already established for discussion of the recent Arena Changes.
This discussion has been closed.