**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else have T5CC Fragments Missing?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I just took this Image a few minutes ago, exited the app to save it, and when I came back the game had to restart.

But then when it comes back and I check my T5CC Fragment amounts again it says I have 0 Cosmic and Science... Also as you can see in the second image I don't have any specific Classes selected so the Science and Cosmic aren't just being hidden, is this a common bug or something? Do I still have the amount and they are just invisible for some reason?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Sorry if this has been posted before but the Search Bar doesn't work for me so I can't check...
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend trying to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team so they can take a look. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.