**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive not power draining

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
I didn't get a screenshot but cg didn't power drain JF after sp2. She was already at sp3 when the last hit occurred. Glaive charges and immunity were active

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Happened with me today as well.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Yeah happened to me today in AQ as well, so not an arena specific bug
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Happened to me too , in 6.2 and also AQ.
  • We've alerted the rest of the team so they can take a look into it.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Yep, same in AQ and in duel. Seems to be in all game modes.

We've alerted the rest of the team so they can take a look into it.

Where do we stand on this? This issue has already cost me a revive and and potions in map 7
  • sanbalsanbal Posts: 46
    edited January 2021
    Any update on this. I totally forgot about this bug and punished by Black Panther's sp3 immediately after my sp2 in AW and lost an attack bonus as well.

Who is responsible for this? Myself or Kabam? But the fact is both.
    First, they messed up with update.
    Second, I messed up with remembering the bug. :-(
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    This happened to me as well when fighting sec 8 incursions boss...got completely screwed.
    edited January 2021
    Since none of the moderators are updating us on this thread, I just wanted to fill everyone in on what I read in another bug thread caused by the latest update. Blade is regenning with no power loss. KABAM Miike commented on that thread that this is a similar problem to the Corvus bug in that power draining abilities aren’t working properly. No comment on when it will be fixed but thought I’d pass it along.
  • SugarCircuitSugarCircuit Posts: 63
    Happened to me in aq against nightthrasher.
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    I think it is not particular champions that are bugged. There seem to be bugs everywhere, particularly on special attributes for each champion
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Not draining power in AQ.
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same problem in AW and incurion.
  • Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. It should be live soon, but please make sure to restart your game to ensure you receive the fix. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I also had a battle on a biohazard node in war three times in a row earlier with him where he died from bleed while he still had glaives. Then, on the fourth revive the bleed didn’t affect his health. Anybody else experience this?
    edited January 2021

I also had a battle on a biohazard node in war three times in a row earlier with him where he died from bleed while he still had glaives. Then, on the fourth revive the bleed didn’t affect his health. Anybody else experience this?

I run suicides and the bleed isn’t affecting him other than regenerating from willpower. Is it possible you into a block by accident and picked up a poison? I only ask because I’ve done this before - I get so used to hitting into blocks with Corvus to get the crits without losing his charges. Also, if he’s duped he shouldn’t die from bleed (or poison for that matter) if glaive immunity is up - he should stop at 1% health.

Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. It should be live soon, but please make sure to restart your game to ensure you receive the fix. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.

I can confirm Corvus is once again power draining, thanks
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    Can anyone confirm if a Corvus R3 (no suicides, no boosts, no class advantage, no additional damage) and 4 missions should be doing around 7,3k ?

I could swear it was more than that, but I don't trust my memory