**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stage Fright node

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
As the nodes on Apocalypse in AQ have been changed, there is now a node called Stage Fright on him. Does anyone know what the node does? Don't think I remember it.

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    On paper it seems better than vigor on that apocalypse lol
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

After the Attacker uses a Special Attack, a 15 second timer is started. If the Attacker activates another Special while this timer is active they are inflicted with a Degeneration Debuff, dealing 50% of their current health as direct damage over 4 seconds.

2 specials in 15 seconds equals aspect of nightmares without the regen is how someone described it to me

Thanks! Don't think it's too bad unless you're constantly spamming specials, but have to actually try it out.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

After the Attacker uses a Special Attack, a 15 second timer is started. If the Attacker activates another Special while this timer is active they are inflicted with a Degeneration Debuff, dealing 50% of their current health as direct damage over 4 seconds.

Well that’s... fun... rip doom solos
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Well that’s... fun... rip doom solos
    Oh yeah. Can't use him anymore. Our alliance usually uses Corvus/G99/Warlock/Ghost, so didn't even think of Doom being affected.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    Can Spider ham or immortal hulk get degen from stage fright node?
  • Now I have literally zero reason to bring Morningstar to Map 5. Great.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Thanks to the removal of vigor, I can easily solo Apoc with my guardian now