**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've Been Blessed

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Just pulled this man and put around 20-ish Sigs into him. I know his worth in Labyrinth and Abyss, but is he worth adding to a Questing team?

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Honestly no. If ur doing Act 6 100% sure but just for completion no.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You won the game, what do you plan to do with your winnings now?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    He's awesome everywhere. My 5 star Aegon was my first awakened 5 star and he's done some serious heavy lifting in act 6.

Edit: You literally need only 2 easy fights or something to comfortably ramp him up to 100+ combo (depending on sig, I could do that at sig 80).
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

What blasphemy. Aegon is great in act 6 as well.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

What blasphemy. Aegon is great in act 6 as well.
    Yea. Given the nature of the obnoxiously long paths, he's perfect for it.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Depends on your roster he was my MVP for 6.3/4 incl GM but that was pre nerf. Used him a fair bit in exploration too. It’s much easier now and there’s more counters for bosses like magneto etc.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Oh man I am envious! Big Congo. I have 120 class sigs saved up for him and AG as well, but he just won't drop

May he serve you well :smile:
  • Congrats!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I use him in Variant content, Cav EQ, He was an Act 6 MVP, had a few uses in Act 7.1. He had great damage after 20-30 combo, can shrug off things fairly reliably even before the 100 combo, can get the true strike buff (or whatever it is called) after 150 combo. You can, in endgame content, get around 30-50+ hits at least per fight, if not 80-100 your first fight, so it is not really too hard to access his utility. He is also a god in Sector 7 & 8 incursions, as you would assume.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Any content where you can get him ramped above 100 without too much hassle he’s very viable for. At that point he’s got solid damage and 100% tenacity on crit so his utility is covering most of what you need. He’s a great champ, you should be very happy with the pull.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Waste of an AG. Why dump a rare resource (at least rare for your progression) into an unleveled champ?