**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix arena before kicking off arena events...

rischiorischio Posts: 163
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I appreciate the effort of rewarding players that ranked 2 star and 3 star characters. I'm one of the players trying to collect them all and rank them when I have a chance!

What I suffer though is that playing arena (which has always been boring) is currently quite annoying.
I use an iPhone 8 and the game becomes more and more laggy as you go until I quit or it simply crashes. I had to quit 3 times and got a crash and I'm not done yet with the 500k points needed for the Lei Tai arena.

This behavior is going on like this since quite some time now and my plea to the developers is to fix arenas before you make it part of the side quest events.

Thanks for listening!

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Might want to give more details if you want them to fix this.
    Might be because you have used up to much storage or have installed to many apps.
    This never happened to me
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    I used a 7 plus for years and never had any issues like that. I literally just upgraded from it, but still use it sometimes when I’m on a call on on my new phone. Sounds like you need to reset your phone and clear some garbage off it, because iOS is not known to behave like you describe.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    posted the issue in the bugs section. Seems I'm not the only one. The available space is more than enough!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry you're having issues here. Thank you for redirecting your concerns to the appropriate thread in the forum. We will now close this thread in order to minimize clutter on the forums. Thank you for your cooperation!
This discussion has been closed.