**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs everywhere

As I read in the mail, there will be ban for "taking advantage" of the power gain bug, I was playing arenas with that bug, about 8 rounds, will they ban me or not? in the end my fault is not šŸ¤”

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    how did you go 8 rounds without realizing nobody was gaining power? Iā€™m curious
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    edited May 2021
    I just auto played the eq several times without paying attention to their power gain. Guess I just won't play the game and forfeit war until it's fixed.
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52 ā˜…
    because of a kabam error I have to be trying to get in and out until it works and wasting my time?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Hi folks, we appreciate your concern but please be assured that our team will be evaluating this very carefully and will ensure the most reasonable and fair outcome for everybody. Meanwhile, we thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    We should be able to ban kabam for all the bugs that constantly work against us, like the persistent charges big that still hasn't been fixed....