**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New State of the Battlerealm map

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I see more spider verse villains, Magneto's Acolytes, Omega Sentinel, Knull, characters from the Disney+ shows, Captain Britain and Beta Ray bill
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Two links to sentinel? We gotta be getting Omega Sentinel eventually then right? Since nimrod and Kitty Pryde come next month?

Also see the new kang on here as well 👀

There’s also two spots after Classic switch, Wiccan and Speed mayhaps? Someone that connect to both Classic caps and Bucky, another WWII hero? Sigil Witch also has another connection, maybe white vision. The two lines to Magneto are probably more acolytes (Blob, Kabam?) or one of them could also be his actual kid Polaris. Another Kabam original connecting to Overseer, and I’m pretty confident in saying the two characters only connected to each other are Eternals.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ngl I thought they forgot this synergy exists

True, the one connecting to Bucky and the caps could be a new Bucky of sorts
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Okoye could be the one next to the black panthers
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Finally!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Polaris!?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Two links to sentinel? We gotta be getting Omega Sentinel eventually then right? Since nimrod and Kitty Pryde come next month?

Also see the new kang on here as well 👀

There’s also two spots after Classic switch, Wiccan and Speed mayhaps? Someone that connect to both Classic caps and Bucky, another WWII hero? Sigil Witch also has another connection, maybe white vision. The two lines to Magneto are probably more acolytes (Blob, Kabam?) or one of them could also be his actual kid Polaris. Another Kabam original connecting to Overseer, and I’m pretty confident in saying the two characters only connected to each other are Eternals.
    I think that the two most likely candidates for the cap and Bucky spot are whizzer and captain Carter
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

so-
    3 spidey villains.
    2 sentinels (including nimrod)
    1 asgardian
    1 wakandan
    1 linked to cap and bucky (and NOT linked to falcon)
    1 linked to sigil witch (woah! white vision?)
    2 linked to og witch (yay)
    1 new horseman of apocalypse (i guess?)
    2 new friends of magneto (looks like villains)
    1 new defender (not mcoc defender), 1 new illuminati member
    1 new member of x-men (kitty pride, i guess)
    2 new symbiotes
    1 herald of galactus
    2 independent characters
    1 friend of overseer.

What 3 spidey villains do think it will be? Sandman was leaked already in an interview.
    Lizard would be cool as an addition, Scorpion/Shocker/Kraven pop to mind aswell.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    i would like to see the area around the Guardians and New Warriors expanded. Specifically characters like Starhawk/Aleta, Major Victory, Yondu (Classic), Nikki, Martinex, Charlie-27, Justice, Scarlet Spider, Speedball, Sun Girl and Silouette.

As well hope to eventually see Killraven, Taserface (comics version), Deathlok (comics version) and plenty of others....so basically less "made up" characters.

Also wondering if characters such as Conan, Alien, Predator and Ultraman can be used (they are licensed at least through the comics). Alien/Predator are fox properties so surely those could be added to the game fairly "easily".
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I believe the eye spots are reserved for 7.3 combination bosses, not 100% sure but it seems that way since last time
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    edited August 2021
    Surely its Fantomex. Warpath could be a viable option also.

• TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78

In my usual fashion, and in association with @Etjama, I’ve tried to decode this state of the battlerealm

11. Captain Britain. Has to be. Surely

I’m very interested to hear other people’s theories though

Following the Uncanny X-Force theme, I'm thinking:
    1 Fantomex
    2 Warpath
    3 X-23 reskin