**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champion visual bug

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I remember for a while after the November update (or at least I think it was November) when you pulled a new champion there was a visual bug where the champion was only a pink silhouette. That’s fixed for me now, but here’s something new. Introducing the new visual bug, metal face invisible woman!

This happened after duping invisible woman earlier this week. Hopefully everyone gets a laugh out of this and is having a good day.
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I had a purple Gwenpool last month, but she wasn’t a recent pull or dupe so idk what was going on there.

I like this new one though! These are lowkey entertaining lol
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    At least her nose is still invisible
  • JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44
    Riptide said:

I had a purple Gwenpool last month, but she wasn’t a recent pull or dupe so idk what was going on there.

Bro ur wrong... i am sure you didnt pull Gwenpool.
    u pulled purple pool
  • JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44
    JC10100 said:

Riptide said:

Bro ur wrong... i am sure you didnt pull Gwenpool.
    u pulled purple pool
    or at least one of them
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Wasn't just last month. I got it this month. 16 Dec to be exact. Thanks line for keeping date tracking.

Hope to see yours in game myself
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Will3808 said:

I remember for a while after the November update (or at least I think it was November) when you pulled a new champion there was a visual bug where the champion was only a pink silhouette. That’s fixed for me now, but here’s something new. Introducing the new visual bug, metal face invisible woman!

This happened after duping invisible woman earlier this week. Hopefully everyone gets a laugh out of this and is having a good day.

Colossus has entered the chat
  • Hello @Will3808. Thank you for your post. I moved it to the Bugs and Known Issues section for clarity.