**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Found another bug with Skip SP3

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Beware guys, if you use skip SP3 with Magento, you will end up in the corner! With doom they will end up in the corner and you will be on the opposite side.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I saw that with a champ, although I think it was Hotrod that I was using.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Elthan said:

I tried to skip the sp3 while using Doom: I ended up so far from the enemy that I couldn't do the special chain rotation as the stun finished before I could reach him. Since, I didn't bother to use that "feature" again as it was detrimental to the gameplay.

If I dared to say : better skip the skip button 😉

I turned it off immediately, it can get you killed lol
    I just realized you are idyedagain
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! We've let the team know about this. Please continue to let us know if you see any other patterns here.

I've only tried once (and not able to recheck right now) but I was not able to pause the game during my SP3 animation. Assuming this is tied to having the "Skip" button on the screen but IDK.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Elthan said:

I tried to skip the sp3 while using Doom: I ended up so far from the enemy that I couldn't do the special chain rotation as the stun finished before I could reach him. Since, I didn't bother to use that "feature" again as it was detrimental to the gameplay.

If I dared to say : better skip the skip button 😉

And generally I’ve noticed the opponent response is quicker and faster than me when I skip the sp3 animation, so skip the skip button for me as well.