**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inside the Contest ep 3 - Omega Sentinel first look, Act 7.4 boss reveal and April champs confirmed

13»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Really couldn't confirm that 7.4 is dropping in March 🤦‍♂️

Fact that 7.4 was mentioned for upcoming update means its coming in 2 weeks from tomorrow, otherwise they wouldn't mention 7.4 in the video

Looks like we're getting more UI updates too

Ngl i wish i had those amount of units 🤣

Bocksarox said:

Who puts Peni in a boss rush?

KABAM
    Nope, women's boss rush were always designed around selected CC who chose their favorite champs...only thing kabam did is added nodes that would make you wanna rage quit 🤣
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

Skiddy212 said:

wow that scorpion looks real similar to the Spider-Man PS4 version… think I’m already in love with both him and both of March’s champs

the animation team is the best and most consistent team at Kabam

Can you post the photo of the April champs?

I concur with animation team comment

Thank you.

but WOW, they look fantastic......
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Why Couldn't we get Brian Braddock instead of a Psylocke as Capt. Britain it's like releasing Black Panther Shuri Before Tchalla or Kate Bishop before Clint Barton or Sam Wilson before Steve Rogers Kabam Let Me Down
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Why Couldn't we get Brian Braddock instead of a Psylocke as Capt. Britain it's like releasing Black Panther Shuri Before Tchalla or Kate Bishop before Clint Barton or Sam Wilson before Steve Rogers Kabam Let Me Down

You need rick
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Shepard69 said:

Dart1981 said:

Dart1981 said:

Did they seriously say that the Side Quest for next month is the womens day boss rush…… or will it be like normal, with the womens day quest in addition to another, normal side quest. Very disappointing if it is the only side quest

To quote what was said in the vid: "We've dedicated the entire side quest to celebrate it [Womens history month].

So the latter
    That’s rubbish. Another dead month then. The data mined womens boss run rewards looked rubbish too……oh well. Don’t know why I build my hopes up any more

how about you hold your premature whining until next week when the month is announced?
    Wait is the event going to be announced next week? I thought tomorrow... isn't it usually u week in advance?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Didn't watch the video, but did Kabam elaborate on Women's History Month?

One thing that they hopefully change for this year is that instead of the weird decision to beat up female characters (to celebrate Women's History Month), they will have something different.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

One thing that they hopefully change for this year is that instead of the weird decision to beat up female characters (to celebrate Women's History Month), they will have something different.

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,997 ★★★★★

altavista said:

Glad to hear one of the women behind it answer that obnoxious question. Hopefully that thread gets linked to whenever anybody brings it up again.
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70

There should be a Week long Beta in March for battlegrounds. Not sure then though.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Looks like they’re adding the “end quest” button into that fight screen area, don’t know what I think about that. Feels like it would be easy to accidentally end it while trying to fight again, maybe that’s just me though