**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4.6 Kang phase transit into black screen

fatalazyfatalazy Posts: 19
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I occurred this twice, and restart game will lose the progress.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Trev1349Trev1349 Posts: 2
    same here
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    fatalazy said:

If you go to the main screen of the smartphone and then return to the game, then you will have the opportunity to exit the battle and the phase will move to the next one as it should be.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    huh

turns out superior kang wasn't kidding about his power
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Iliphas said:

fatalazy said:

If you go to the main screen of the smartphone and then return to the game, then you will have the opportunity to exit the battle and the phase will move to the next one as it should be.
    So this might be a potential exploit??
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited April 2022

Iliphas said:

fatalazy said:

So this might be a potential exploit??

Naah. He is saying if u r stuck on the black screen , you should exit the fight anyway possible rather than restrating the game.
    Exiting the fight is the only possible solution & your charges and phase , everything will begin from where you left after exiting.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Iliphas said:

fatalazy said:

but that solution is not really a solution. i've had runs where i'm close to full health and have 20+ smoulders with torch, then the black screen happens. even though i get my progress back, i don't get to continue the fight
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into possible solutions. Once we have new information to share, we'll let everyone know in our ongoing thread for the issue here.
This discussion has been closed.