**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Those running suicides, do you prefer MD or DW?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
So when running suicides, you typically run 1 or the other.

Lots of great potent bleeders, but same can be said for those that like MD. Diablo alone may be enough of a reason to run MD.

Curious what those running suicides prefer.

Those running suicides, do you prefer MD or DW? 96 votes

Deep Wounds
47%
DL864Spity68heruheru511GK_23TerraOdachiCropDusterJohnjunior4Rbk19RaikisCaptain_2goodAaronk90RakeYoungbrandinhoDenzel116SidDDragonJimmyBSbkruebL0TUS_MANTISTivjyot 46 votes
Mystic Dispersion
28%
Kabam MiikeCrys23razielRagnarok13ShaggyMfrodo2377Sw0rdMasterMoosetiptronicCap366RockyshockyColinwhitworth69RockypantherxMobile_P0tat0RebarkNimorErcarretBe_Somebody30ish_hbtygbty423_Avi146 27 votes
I don’t run Suicides
23%
zuffyphillgreenShadowstrikeTotal_Domin01CassyBrokenSaske97MysterioDylanphilePotatoOperatorpsp742MasterpuffRenaxqqSoyheyor123LpooThebombsquad1sherin_66SirGamesBondqm44GrassKnuckles 23 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Deep Wounds
    Ever since I took Nick to r4, Deep Wounds is priority #1
  • ChompyChompy Posts: 55
    Deep Wounds
    So many champs bleed. Only so many champs are mystic + suicide friendly, so I dont usually combine suicides w MD unless its for something specific.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I don’t run Suicides
    Deep wound is not part of suicide thou..
    [Glass Cannon - Recoil < Liquid Courage & Double Edge] comprise Suicide mastery.
    [Despair < Deep Wound & Unfazed > Assassin] are just normal mastery that increase bleed and attack damage when opponent is low hp.
    Mystic Dispersion is Proficiency segment of mastery.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Mystic Dispersion

5/5 MD for as long as I can remember. With or without suicides, I always have it going. But I also use Deep Wounds with MD more often than I use Suicides.

Miike 👀
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Both. I believe I keep 3 points in each when running suicides.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Mystic Dispersion
    I keep MD on and switch out the Despair tree with the Recoil tree when I run the attack masteries, so I don't have to spend a lot of units. I leave the other two sections alone.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Mystic Dispersion
    If I have to choose, I usually go with MD. Back in my 5* days, I was always running 5/5 DW since it felt like all of my champions had the ability to bleed opponents in their kits. However, I don't really have a lot of 6* champions that bleed for some reason. Basically just Apocalypse and Warlock, and neither of those have their bleeds as their main strengths so I don't feel particularly compelled to run DW for just those two champions if push comes to shove. I still run DW if I don't run suicides but it's the first one to get the axe whenever I turn suicides on.

What I always do have are mystic and tech champions, so I usually try to run MD and Collar Tech.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I don’t run Suicides
    'Mystic Dispersion' is specially suited for Mystic champions, hence the word 'mystic'

(not sure is your seriously asking or trolling)

Cyclops would benefit more from Prof-X synergy and becoming a 'Horseman of Apocalypse' with Apocalypse synergy.. Magneto HoX (pre-fight ability).. mutant synergies.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Deep Wounds
    I'd love to see some mastery trees with MD on here please. I just can't commit that many points to proficiency when running suicides.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Lol I’d say deep wounds now that x force is getting buffed, but too bad the rest of his kit aside from taunt is completely lackluster
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,213 ★★★★★
    I don’t run Suicides
    Season- fixed mastery setup, max DW+MD
    Off season- Drop DW and despair for arena

With BGs: Suicides? What Suicides?
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Last couple war seasons Ive been turning off suicides and basically ignoring arena, and struggling with AQ and AW attack as most of my attackers benefit significantly from them.

With them off, i run 3/5 in both DW and MD.
    when i turn them on, i run 5/5 in DW and 0 in MD, since I dont have many mystic champs that benefit from suicides except diablo and BWCV, but many more that benefit from deep wounds. (especially the damage increase to end arena matches faster)