**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game crashes when fighting Wiccan in side quest.

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I am using iPhone 13 Pro Max / iOS 15.5
I am running wifi.
I remember when he was first introduced there were several stating that the game was crashing. It seems as whatever was happening then, is happening now. In the Galan/Deadpool side quest, when fighting Wiccan once I parried his hit, the game crashed. Just wanted to make someone aware so that the presumed bug can be fixed.

Comments

• ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I have the same issue no matter where in the game I fight him. He ALWAYS crashes my game! Please address!
  • Passing the extra info along to the rest of the team. Could you let us know who you were using at the time so we can pass that along too? And @ZachMonster could you let us know what type of device and OS version you were using, along with that info about the Champ you were using as well?
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit
    The last times it happened I used The Overseer, Scorpion, and Kingpin, but it's actually happened before with other fights against him (questing, arena, etc) and in those cases I don't remember exactly who I was using. I can say that it didn't happen automatically though. The fight goes along fine at the beginning. Mediums are take it or leave it. Those hits seem to crash, but not every time. Parries will crash regardless, and I've just taken to not parrying him and using light attacks, or punishing his heavy with heavies or specials of my own. Every now and again I'll forget, and reflex will kick in and I'll parry and then I have to start over.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    I just crashed while fighting Wiccan in 3.2 Event Quest.
  • Chacha888Chacha888 Posts: 44
    Same. Happened to me 5 times in a row on 2 different iOS device.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    This is similar to what was happening with Anti Venom after his release , game would crash when anti venom makes contact with me. I had this happen a handful of times yesterday fighting Wiccan in the side quest. I have a few vids I can post later today.

Happened on both Iphone 12 and Ipad Air 4th Gen.
    iOS 15.6.1
  • The team's looking into things and factoring in the extra info provided. If anyone has any extra details on who they were using and/or any info about the circumstances leading up to the crash, feel free to let us know any time and we'll pass it along as well.
    edited September 2022
    https://youtu.be/l0LvhKBOg7Q

Here’s a video from a few days ago in the side quest. It didn’t matter which champion I used but this vid is with a 4* Scorpion. Happened with Nick Fury, American Chavez and others. Game crashes when Wiccan (first) makes contact with my champ.
  • I have also noticed this when parrying Wiccan.
  • Catch311Catch311 Posts: 1
    This has been happening to me a lot, especially in quests. Just had it happen to me twice in a row during EQ with Spider-Ham. Making me waste revives. Please fix this soon. I have been trying to avoid fighting Wiccan when possible but I’m trying to get exploration reward.
  • Is there any updates or work around for this yet? It’s preventing me from getting 100% in Monthly EQ.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★

Is there any updates or work around for this yet? It’s preventing me from getting 100% in Monthly EQ.

Don’t get your hopes up, I started reporting this in July and it was never addressed.
  • Is there any updates or work around for this yet? It’s preventing me from getting 100% in Monthly EQ.

Don’t get your hopes up, I started reporting this in July and it was never addressed.
    I’m not expecting a response or any compensation.
  • The team's looking into things and factoring in the extra info provided. If anyone has any extra details on who they were using and/or any info about the circumstances leading up to the crash, feel free to let us know any time and we'll pass it along as well.

I was able to get through the fight but if Wiccan makes contact with the attacker at all it crashes the game. I was able to intercept him enough to beat him without him making contact. Hope this helps.
    edited September 2022

Wiccan is still crashing the game.

Just happened vs EQ, chapter 1.2 (master) when I tried to parry/block.