**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, You're Killing Me

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
My OCD can only handle so much. Please please please fix the notifications so it doesn't always say "2". Please? lol.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Can’t say for certain, but I think it should hopefully go away when summer camp ends. When they updated the UI this last round is when it happened. Normally we would’ve had two new solo objectives for the camp and resort, but this time around they never populated in the objectives because of the change they made to the program. So hopefully when it’s done those will go away because it’s hopefully just a bug from that interaction.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners,

The game team is aware of this one.
    And from what I can see on our fancy shamncy bug board (!!!), it looks like a fix is in place for a future update!

Thanks, @Kabam Jax . Also, I've never checked out your bug board before... thanks for the link.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

TheExit27 said:

Thanks, @Kabam Jax . Also, I've never checked out your bug board before... thanks for the link.

I just love it so much, I get excited to show everyone.

I don’t want to derail the thread but why haven’t you guys added DDHK’s sig bug to the thread?

Also, is this an exhaustive list of current bugs? Or just the ones that you want to make public?
    Quite the list. I wasn't even aware of most of that stuff. Like @Rookiie said, I hope this an exhaustive list... transparency is always appreciated.
    Also, issues like DDHK's sig bug makes me only use him in Arena. I understand this game is always under construction, so hopefully less issues pop up as you guys fix them. I can't imagine the effort involved in fixing game bugs, but fixing them at all is such a relief to the community. Thanks again for your transparency, @Kabam Jax
    edited October 2022

I think it will fix itself when the resort thing ends.

Or change to a number '3' instead
    Nooooooooooo. LOL. If anything, go down a number. LOL.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Kabam Jax in all forums posts check out the new bug board lol 🤣😂

Kabam Jax in all forums posts check out the new bug board lol 🤣😂

Oh. LOL. That's funny.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Looks like I was correct. Summer camp ended and the notifications are now gone.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    But if you click on the sunglasses, the game crashes 😟
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners,

The game team is aware of this one.
    And from what I can see on our fancy shamncy bug board (!!!), it looks like a fix is in place for a future update!

From what I have seen so far the label for fixed in a future update doesn't provide any info on which update it is planned for which technically makes it possible for it to be anytime in the future until the game ends. This is not a very useful bit of information the way it is currently listed and while I understand plans can change on when something can be fit in, is there any way to put an estimate of when/which update it is planned to be fixed by?

Also, and I may need to make a separate post for this, is there any way to adjust the colors of the labels for those of us with color blindness issues as has been asked many times before in regards to other things in the game? There are currently 2 green and 2 orange labels that have different meanings but appear identical in color to me. I don't know if they are just really close in color and everyone sees them as basically the same or if it is an issue specific to people with certain color blindness issues but if there is any way to make them different colors instead of either the same or just different shades it would be nice.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I'm just glad it's gone.