**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you like the 7* mini game/ability to be?

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With 5* we got the increase/decrease sp3 damage mini game with 6* we got the ability to regain some health with damage after a hit. What would you like the 7* additional ability to be?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    being able to ignore class disadvantage
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I was thinking they should start the fight with like 1/2 a bar of power or some type of combat power rate increase per rank.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Get a passive regen of 1% of max health instantly whenever they fill a bar of power
    Not affected by regen modifiers
  • Kabam Jax said:

A Rubik's Cube style puzzle on a timer.

OR! Like, one of those tile sliding puzzles.

You recently saw hellraiser huh?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Wallet breaker should be the sig ability - the amount of damage you do is directly proportional to the $$ you spend.
  • 5-10% reduced cost for special attacks
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Introduce the third dimension.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Activates instakill
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

It would be cool if there was something attached to combos. I remember when I first started playing this game years and years ago I found it odd that they would be all this flavor a text when your combo meter started going up like “wow” “amazing” “spectacular” but you never actually got rewarded for it. It would be cool if we got some small passes buffs every time we have, we reached a certain combo threshold with in a fight.

Quicksilver
  • It would be cool if there was something attached to combos. I remember when I first started playing this game years and years ago I found it odd that they would be all this flavor a text when your combo meter started going up like “wow” “amazing” “spectacular” but you never actually got rewarded for it. It would be cool if we got some small passes buffs every time we have, we reached a certain combo threshold with in a fight.

Tbh I just take those as compliments about my no longer humble personality
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★

5-10% reduced cost for special attacks

Really like this idea or a mini game that automatically fills one bar of power after an sp3 or 2 bars if you hit the green spot!

• CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    6 star champs had adrenaline which gave us the option to heal back damage taken… what about if 7 stars had adrenaline but with the addition of burst damage on the opponent for every hit you deal to regain health.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

6 star champs had adrenaline which gave us the option to heal back damage taken… what about if 7 stars had adrenaline but with the addition of burst damage on the opponent for every hit you deal to regain health.

Too many unintended interactions with things like Guilly's pain link
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    I guess it’ll be some kind of pop up offer..
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    Special 4 💀
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    All base stats are passively increased by up to 30% based on missing health