**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All this talk about Sand-bagging... What about Santa-bagging?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So much banter about Sand-bagging in Battlegrounds being anywhere from 'ok' to a bannable offense... But I have some extra energy to spend so I go Santa-bagging! πŸŽ…πŸΌ

It's a good time of the year to give and I got a strategically built deck to give some cheer to my opponent in the Victory Track. Sometimes winning isn't everything. Thoughts?

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Amazing idea!!!!
  • Someone did that to me and I was so grateful, helped me get out of silver I was getting destroyed by sand baggers. You guys are amazing.

You know, I think someone did this to me too now. While they didn’t use 2 stars and such, it looked like they really didn’t try and let me win
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Santa Claus came to town

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ive started doing this each time i progress to a new tier. Just 1 energy refill worth and at night just to use my remaining energy
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 β˜…β˜…
    Not all heroes wear capes.i salute you sir
  • Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60 β˜…
    im in as soon as i hit my next milestone
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,216 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Someone get this man a drink.
  • Extra bonus points in Ally Event for picking certain Tags on Defense/Offense for a fight, so can load a Deck with those particular Tags, and try to win just 1 fight (so you get 3 fights worth of those extra tagged Points for Ally Event, instead of just 2 fights worth).

But yes, probably strange look on opponents face when they see a pick of only 2 good champs, and 5 throw-away ones for your 7-champ team (even when many more high ones pop-up that β€œcould” have been selected, but weren’t).

So not entirely Santa-Claus'ing, but just about.

*Hint, separating tagged Defenders/Attackers by Class in your deck helps to not have to remember what those individual champs are once you are picking later.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

*Hint, separating tagged Defenders/Attackers by Class in your deck helps to not have to remember what those individual champs are once you are picking later.

Yes... I did say "strategically built deck" πŸ€“
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As much as I like the concept, it's still contributing. Lol.
  • Kabam Jax said:

I... am shocked by this.

I want to like it... my instinct is to like it... but there is still skepticism deep within me.

Keep it up... I think?

A truly dedicated Santa would get to the circuit, reach Celestial and do it from there
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81 β˜…
    I really like this idea and will be getting on board. It’s the end of the month, I have no content to spend my energy on so I’ll spread some cheer with some free wins for others πŸ™ƒ

If you match with pdexter86…. You’re welcome πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've helped plenty of people progress into higher tiers, and that's when I was trying to win. LOL.

I also do this lmao
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I reach a new tier or have no progression tokens and excess energy with no time to sit through some fights, I just hit accept and put my phone down. It gives me a few points in the solo and alliance event. It’s not quick for the other person, but it’s a guaranteed W.
    I didn’t realise it was known as Santa Bagging though 🀣
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…
    Finally I reach the Gladiator Circuit and also join the Club of Santa Baggering 🀣.