**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

we deserve to know if you plan to "adjust" Blade. now.

2»

Comments

• No. Just no. This whole movement of fear really needs to subside. It started as conspiracy on other Social Media outlets, and it's just snowballing. No.
    Also, placing that much energy into one Champ is setting oneself up for disappointment either way because things always change in this game. New Champs are added every month, and I'm almost positive Blade won't be Mr. Popular this time, next year. Chances are, a new one will be added.

Uh go look at the leadership board an see how many 5* 4/5 and 5/5 Blades

Kabam made him the last repeat champion crystal so that all youzzz guys burn all your red shards then the nerfing begins. Watch come back in 3-4 months and this will come true.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No. Just no. This whole movement of fear really needs to subside. It started as conspiracy on other Social Media outlets, and it's just snowballing. No.
    Also, placing that much energy into one Champ is setting oneself up for disappointment either way because things always change in this game. New Champs are added every month, and I'm almost positive Blade won't be Mr. Popular this time, next year. Chances are, a new one will be added.

Uh go look at the leadership board an see how many 5* 4/5 and 5/5 Blades

Kabam made him the last repeat champion crystal so that all youzzz guys burn all your red shards then the nerfing begins. Watch come back in 3-4 months and this will come true.

The last nerfs were almost a year ago, and they had absolutely nothing to do with popularity. Comments like this just show what is feeding these comspiracies.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Personally, I am one of the few not going for Blade..he seems to be good but some people act like he's unbeatable

He's very beatable, he's actually a terrible defender. The point is that he is the answer to 90% of the game. He's not always the best answer, but often a very good answer. He's incredibly valuable in mystic wars of AW. You get people going in against stacked mystic bosses and dying repeatedly and then someone comes in with Blade to one-shot.

I'm not saying nerf Blade. Create content that isn't solved simply by having Blade.
    There were many factors that decided those changes, and it had a great deal more to do with it than just the Champs. The entire game changed. There were also systems placed to minimize the possibility of making such changes in the future.
    Also. If you ask, "Did the sun come up?" every hour from dusk until dawn, the answer will be no. Until the sun comes up.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    well, i understand player's frustration because of one story i've been told. someone posted the story here, it's the story about SW/DS/Thor and it goes like this:

players asked if they were going to get nerfed, kabam always said "no, not at this time", and this story repeated for some time. then, one day, they nerfed.
    since then, players have been wary when a statement from kabam includes the words "at this time".

when the mods say blade won't be nerfed, have they said so without including the "at this time" ?

That leaves them with two possible answers:

They say "not at this time"

-or-

They don't say "not at this time" which is essentially declaring that Blade will never be nerfed at any point in the existence of this game. I do not think they would make that statement about Ant Man, much less Blade. Someone could find an exploit, parameters of the game could change (even if it is 2 years from now),....etc.....things they could not possibly predict.

I 100% agree it sucks to have that "unsure feeling" when something seems really good in this game after 12.0...for many of us (myself included), 12.0 shook our confidence. But considering "not at this time" is all we are likely going to get, as they cannot predict everything, I don't see us getting any more info.

Considering the circumstances of many saving for that Blade crystal and the number of posts about nerfing....we can only hope.
    There was a point to that I was making. Let's change it to "Did it rain?".
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Before any of u forum rats disparage in my thread further, please look at what mmx1991 posted.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. These posts are the new spam. I'm trying to understand what goes on in the mind of a person that thinks what the forum needs is a new Blade nerf post. And for all those saying no plans "at this time" (with ominous music playing in the background) at this time is all they can ever say about literally any champ in the game.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Lmao at the meltdowns in here. All this effort spent crying and typing furiously for nothing. You have no say. They’ll do what they want. You haven’t proven anything except that you’re all neurotic AF suffering from emotional distress and paranoia.

Anyway, Blade is as balanced on war offense as MD5 mystic wars was on war defense. Well played, kabam.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The point is, the fear was started by a rumor mill fueled by pure paranoia, and nothing even remotely official is backing it up. There's also the fact that it's brought up everyday.

Nothing was remotely official pre-12.0 until a giant portion of the player-base were happy but neck deep in purchases measuring in the hundreds of dollars for those upgrades. And we all know how that turned out. Those champs were barely touched considering how fast the nerfs were. And the timing of it was the worst. Never seen something so bad.

Were you around then? Players were acting just like they are now with Blade. Fearful and anxious. The pattern is almost identical. The questions, the threads, and the paranoia is very reasonable.

If Blade gets it, players who experienced 12.0 will just call it quits. No outbursts, no surprises, they'll just quit. There's a ton of highly skilled veteran players who are already apathetic towards the game and many will or are about to hang it up completely. The next nerf will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and you'll see a giant exodus of old school highly invested players with stacked accounts just leaving.
  • Zoddymam wrote: »
    i guess blade nerf posts are the new rank down tickets. Never ending Kabam said no plans leave it at that. If he is nerfed in future then that would be the time to complain

Not really. You don't think if we complain after they nerf they will do anything about it?

Why would they tell anyone about the nerf and why coincidently did they make Blade the last feature re-run. It's obvious they want us to burn all of our red shards...get him, then nerf.
    well guess u should use your crystals elsewhere if it’s obvious

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    The point is, the fear was started by a rumor mill fueled by pure paranoia, and nothing even remotely official is backing it up. There's also the fact that it's brought up everyday.

Were you around then? Players were acting just like they are now with Blade. Fearful and anxious. The pattern is almost identical. The questions, the threads, and the paranoia is very reasonable.

No they weren’t.

Nothing like this ever happened before. If anything, the deals you spammed in this thread gave people confidence that nothing was happening. And 12.0 happened anw now you’re all neurotic AF.

Seek help and stop spamming the board with your garbage.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

No they weren’t.

Nothing like this ever happened before. If anything, the deals you spammed in this thread gave people confidence that nothing was happening. And 12.0 happened anw now you’re all neurotic AF.

Seek help and stop spamming the board with your garbage.

We used to have a regular Scarlet Witch nerf thread. Multiple times a week, lasted for months. You obviously weren't around back then so you have no clue.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Just watched Kabam's income drop by 0.00000000000000000000001% and they'll be like "the contest has changed, and so has Blade, here have some rank down tickets".
  • Just stop. Stop talking about this.
This discussion has been closed.