**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are any of my 5* worth ranking further

I'm averaging a 5* pull every 6 weeks or so and just pulled CA. With 6* now in the game I do want to work of my 5* roster but want to make sure I invest my t4cc wisely.

Should i continue to wait for what are said to be top champs or do one (or more) of these deserve some love.

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Without knowing the rest of your roster and what your current requirements are in doing content, its really difficult to say. But if it was me, I would consider ranking up Elektra to at least rank 3: she is an excellent attacker even unduped and depending on your current 4* roster she could be a good addition to your attack teams.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Elektra is great for ability accuracy reduction, and Cap can also be a lifesaver in endgame content when block damage is exceedingly high. So I'd suggest giving both of them a shot. But like @DNA3000 mentioned it really depends on your 4* roster, so I'd like to take a look at that before giving you any final suggestions
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    R3 Elektra is good, not great... best of your options! If you’ve got some God-tier 4* skills like blade or GP I’d ranked them first
  • I move this to a more appropriate section of the forums for you to gain the advice that you requested
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Elektra is worth it, definitely. And AV would be good for defense. Storm would be worth it if she was duped
  • MacdocMacdoc Posts: 26
    My main 4 are GP , SL, Angela, and AA. I use x-23 for clearing quests with them most commonly
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    The problem for ppl like us is the ability to R4 5*s, I see you have a duped BW. Imo, with a decent sig lvl she’s gonna be as good as a 3/45 Elektra. That was my coin flip, E or BW, it landed on E. I don’t regret it, she’s grea... good. If you’ve got expiring t1as, rank Elektra.
  • MacdocMacdoc Posts: 26
    T1's not a problem lol

I use deep wounds and that's the main reason I am pulling more towards Electra than BW
    3v3lcsgogkbq.png
    dzorq2ae4h0x.png