**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider immunities updating.

First things first, Ghost Rider is already awesome.

BUT.....he should be immune to Mephisto's aura and Iceman's frostbite.

Seriously though, his skull is on fire and possesses hell fire itself.

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Never going to happen.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Never going to happen.

Besides making him more useful against characters that are hard to bypass special abilities, why shouldn't they?
  • Options
    He should at least be immune to incinerate!! Dude is on FIRE permanently. Hellfire at that, the hottest of fire!

Exactly. Even if they didn't go full immunities on him, at least give him a large reduction in them.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I agree he should have it but kabam has their own logic the only annoying thing is when people start describing what his fire is and how it works which is irrelevant because it still has nothing go do with kabams logic which is balancing champions.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Kabam has special logic... Special...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The logic in this game works differently. It makes sense for things to be the way they are.
    Just disregard the fact that his model has fire, and just look at him like if he was a blank model with abilities.
    Other than that, there are already hundreds of these threads. Just search before creating another one
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    First things first, Ghost Rider is already awesome.

BUT.....he should be immune to Mephisto's aura and Iceman's frostbite.

Seriously though, his skull is on fire and possesses hell fire itself.

Actually since Iceman did freeze hell at one point (or at least I heard so from a guy that read the comics but I haven't really read the comics so not sure how credible this is) hellfire won't make a difference versus iceman
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Immunity to incinerate and shrugs of poison and coldsnap 50% faster and takes 50% less damage from those too.
  • Options
    Immunity to incinerate and shrugs of poison and coldsnap 50% faster and takes 50% less damage from those too.

I'd take that.
  • Options
    same thing you guys said im going to see the new movie this friday
  • Options
    This topic has already been made present on the forums countless of times. Please make use of the 'Search' function prior to creating a new discussion as to not clutter the forums.
This discussion has been closed.