**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No chaos rift solo events?

Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
The were supposed to come out alongside the rifts and the alliance events are supposed to follow in a few days. Did anybody else get them?

64vvuju4dwr9.png

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I can’t even update lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    They didn't confirm new solo events ... Right?
    As far as I know, they only confimerd shards in the solo events
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Since the latest 7 hr and 22 hr solo events both started before the update went live, I gather the rift shards will be added to the next events for each
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    The announcement stated that solo events will start today. They’ll be here... untwist your panties. You dont need them IMMEDIATELY
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    The announcement stated that solo events will start today. They’ll be here... untwist your panties. You dont need them IMMEDIATELY

Actually...I have some energy refills expiring in a couple of hours that this would be very worthwhile to use them on. So having these event based crystal rewards in IMMEDIATELY(in all caps cuz you're judging) is very good.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

Yeah well, I kind of want my participation in the rift and Arenas to count toward the events
    They never said they were coming out at the same time. They said 3/26. If you have stuff expiring, waiting for these solo events, thats your mistake

Yeah well, I kind of want my participation in the rift and Arenas to count toward the events

And the rifts are open for 37 days i think you’ll make it...
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    How are you playing? The game isn't starting after the update
    Sagnikfury wrote: »

Try deleting the app and reinstalling. That worked for me
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    They never said they were coming out at the same time. They said 3/26. If you have stuff expiring, waiting for these solo events, thats your mistake

lz4eidy5ml8l.jpg

I'll let you tell me how you interpret that...
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104

No other way around?

[/quote]

I read it as both are coming out 3/26... they have another 10 hours to release the solo quests

No other way around?

Thats just what worked for me

I read it as both are coming out 3/26... they have another 10 hours to release the solo quests
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Alongside meaning “with” I completed one run of beginner rifts. So @Kabam Miike where are they?
    My god you guys are SOOO impatient. Go outside for a while. They’ll be here probably when the current solo events are over
    BigTime wrote: »

[/quote]

Alongside meaning “with” I completed one run of beginner rifts. So @Kabam Miike where are they?
    [/quote]

Dude even if they were in solo events you wouldn’t have even reached them yet so calm down, they obviously aren’t coming with the current solo events so just wait for the new ones later
    edited March 2018
    I have energy refills expiring that I've saved for this so being able to use them would be good...

What you people are all seeming to do here is be saying, "uh just like, uh wait and stuff, calm down". When someone asks a question you immediately defend instead of thinking, "Oh, well maybe they do have a point and maybe something is actually wrong or missed?"

The announcement said 22h and 7h events alongside the rifts opening. So either the announcement was misstated(that's fine just add clarification) or the event isn't rolling out properly.
    I have energy refills expiring that I've saved for this so being able to use them would be good...

What you people are all seeming to do here is be saying, "uh just like, uh wait and stuff, calm down". When someone asks a question you immediately defend instead of thinking, "Oh, well maybe they do have a point and maybe something is actually wrong or missed?"

The announcement said 22h and 7h events alongside the rifts opening. So either the announcement was misstated(that's fine just add clarification) or the event isn't rolling out properly.

The solo events are already live though dude, they cannot edit or cut them short just for this update.

So yeah when the new batch start they will be included.

So what if you saved your refills, there might not even be a quest completion event on... the new quests don’t start for about a week... that has been announced already; so no idea what your going on about refills for.

Defending them because it’s logic that they cannot just cut short ongoing events to stop players having a little tantrum.

“Alongside” still counts when the next solo events start.

Again.... just calm down. They’re coming today, probably when the current solo events end. Seems logical to me.

• @DarkestDestroyer Is correct. The Shards weren't being added to Solo Events that are already running, but will be available in new ones. They'll be starting at 3:30 pm Pacific Time!
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Twittwit wrote: »
    No no solo events etc so why bring out the rifts now when there’s no event perfect performance by kabam

So that you won’t complain about the unwanted changes in AQ that roughly 97% of the forum created to discuss the changes didn’t want.

Why else drop an almost unplayable event a week in advance...
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

Again.... just calm down. They’re coming today, probably when the current solo events end. Seems logical to me.

No...no they’re not, or at least they’re not planned to. If something does come out, it wasn’t planned

Master will be unplayable for about a week
    @DarkestDestroyer Is correct. The Shards weren't being added to Solo Events that are already running, but will be available in new ones. They'll be starting at 3:30 pm Pacific Time!

Will everyone stop crying now?

Nabz034 wrote: »
    Twittwit wrote: »
    No no solo events etc so why bring out the rifts now when there’s no event perfect performance by kabam

So that you won’t complain about the unwanted changes in AQ that roughly 97% of the forum created to discuss the changes didn’t want.

Why else drop an almost unplayable event a week in advance...

And how did this become a discussion about aq? If its so unplayable, then stop playing

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    edited March 2018
    @DarkestDestroyer Is correct. The Shards weren't being added to Solo Events that are already running, but will be available in new ones. They'll be starting at 3:30 pm Pacific Time!

3.30?

That is 4 hours away...and I have 4h15m left on the current 7h solo event, so can you please confirm that time...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This community is such a bunch of babies.
    3:30 PST, not Eastern...

Appreciate the clarification!
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    This community is such a bunch of babies.

People have far more complaints about things they spend far less money on. Perhaps you should be less judgmental unless you're just increasing your post count.