**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... are we going to address Quake being broken and useless!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Okay, so in dungeons it seems I can’t get the aftershock charges to trigger stun or do any damage at all.

All it does is place concussion.

What the hell is going on? Why do things even get tweaked when she was working fine?

She was a great help on dungeons; few days in and it all goes to pot... I mean what’s going on? You gonna fix her ASAP like you did with the bug benifitng us?!

That isn’t a dig btw, but it’s very true, that was sorted instantly. I can’t even see any acknowledgement of this bug!!!

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I literally just finished a dungeon run with her and was experiencing the same thing
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    There is another post on it, but it’s just being buried.

I actually disagreed on that, I must have used her earlier that day or day before and she was fine...

But yep, she is 100% broken! No idea why though, why would she even need to be touched or altered?
  • We are currently looking in to this, and are not ignoring it. This was not the intended change that we made, and are working on a fix.

Let's keep the discussion on this topic in the thread that already is set for this.
This discussion has been closed.