**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Piloting is back!

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
It is well known, even before a reddit post was recently made that top alliances are still piloting.

To see what Kabam has to say about piloting and account sharing as well as the potential punishments for engaging in these behaviors please see the response from Kabam Miike linked below.
http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/64936/regarding-account-sharing-and-piloting#latest

This behavior has been reported to Kabam already by numerous people, so I won't go into detail on how people are getting away with this. Only for the reason I don't want to teach people how to cheat.
Kabam if somehow these reports slipped through the cracks, and you need more info on how this is being done send me a PM.

In many cases it's the same group of people cheating over and over again to the point it is embarrassing. When will it be time to just find a few skilled players and play the game?

These behaviors are extremely damaging to those of us who just want real and fair competition. It's a game play it and have fun! How is it possible to have fun on a game you aren't allowed to play because your pilot has to play for you.

It is against the rules. You know what potential punishments may come your way, and you didn't care enough to change your ways. You moved to a different alliance and continued on doing what you did. You piloting alliances have "adapted" as someone once said, only you have adapted in the worst way.

Kabam please review this, I know seasons were meant to be something much different, and to some it is the very best part of this game. I believe it is the very best part of this game (still would like dungeons back though). However, it seems to have brought the very worst out in those who want the best rewards for the least amount of effort.

Please do not mention specific names or specific alliances as that will only get the thread removed. I will post this to reddit as well just in case.

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Money talks = No Bans = More Cheating = Honest players slugging it out forever.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I saw the thread in question on reddit and it infuriated me to see ( being non-specific) that alliances on the top end of the spectrum are still getting away with these sorts of things. I don’t know whether kabam are trying their best to crack down on it or not, but either way, things need to change.

It’s made even worse when the rewards in question are literally the most rare in the game, these are the cutting edge of the Mcoc meta and I hate to see cheating alliances getting t5 basic and 6* shards to be able to push further and further ahead. Please do something about this kabam, the community is waiting.
This discussion has been closed.