**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Only seeing 3* in latest bundles

So I got the newest bundle and while spinning them open not one 4 or 5* champion shows up. It happened with the Omega Red bundle as well and I know it's all random but at the end of the day it's still a grandmaster crystal I should still be seeing 4 and 5* champs in these crystals. Wondering if this has happened to others.

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    The release for today, I just popped them. Pulled 5 3*s. The Omega Red one however, Im with you. I let it spin for a bit and never seen a 4 or 5* roll through
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    The reel of champions don't have anything to do with your pull, since what you get is decided asap as you press open/move to spinn.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I got a four star Omega from the more expensive bundle.
  • Yeah same I bought it and only seen 3* and only got 3*
  • I bought the $30 dollar one
  • Hey there!

The Crystal Animation is there as a means of entertainment so to say. It doesn't actually choose your champion as it spins. That said, the chances are the same and though you may not see the champ in the spin it doesn't mean they aren't available within the crystal to you.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Hey there!

The Crystal Animation is there as a means of entertainment so to say. It doesn't actually choose your champion as it spins. That said, the chances are the same and though you may not see the champ in the spin it doesn't mean they aren't available within the crystal to you.

Thanks @Kabam Vydious for the answer from now on I'll just pop the crystals. Ultimately doesn't matter how I open the crystals as the champ is preselected for me before I open. My RNG is just horrible then.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Jehuty001 wrote: »
    Hey there!

Thanks @Kabam Vydious for the answer from now on I'll just pop the crystals. Ultimately doesn't matter how I open the crystals as the champ is preselected for me before I open. My RNG is just horrible then.

Who you get are NOT pre-selected before you open!