**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stand Your Ground Mastery Not Displaying Correctly In Spanish

So, I normally play the Game in Spanish cuz I have an Alliance where most of my members speak Spanish. One of my members was asking for advice about how they should have their masteries. While I was looking at mine, I selected "Stand Your Ground" to see what it was called in Spanish cuz i usually confuse it for Perfect Block and that's when I noticed the mastery wasn't displaying the correct percentage. Thinking it was nerfed I searched the forums but found nothing.
Had to be a bug, so I switched the game language to English and what do you know. HUGE BUG. So I tried other languages to see if it was only Spanish and so far it is. All the other languages display it correctly.
You guys should really fix this cuz for the players that only play in Spanish, it could be very misleading and many can and will think this mastery has no benefit whatsoever or others might just think it got nerfed along with Dispersion and Dexterity.
ohqhj2s6q736.jpeg
hlsbdjc5ukk1.jpeg
hti00sbuld3q.jpeg
ajckqrg9y0y4.jpeg

Comments