**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

20.1 - AI just interrupted my SP2

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
After downloading the update, I was fighting in the Danger Room.

I was fighting as DPX (2*) against sentinel. I used my SP2 as the sentinel dashed in.

My power was used, and the sentinel hit right through my special. Seems like the same bug from a couple patches ago.

Comments

• NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    edited October 2018
    Got my SP1 interrupted too ...
    Playing Red Hulk against Red Skull in AW ...

Red Skull started to kick, I was out of range so I decided to launch SP1 to counter him, the sky became darker and ... instead of my SP1 i was kicked by red skull ...

Last update 20.1 on android ...

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    tell me about it.. while my hyperion SP1 was active, fully charged BPCW (with 26 fists) knocked me in the arena.. i never lost a fight before , in the 4* arena after 20th match.. weird..
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    For some reasons its not surprising. Another mumbo jumbo in codes by kabam.
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    My sp1 got interupted by ai's sp 1
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    that happened to me in arena. used doc oc's sp2, it used the power, made the sound effects but didn't do the animation and I got hit during. wasn't able to replicate it though.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey there!

I've sent word to the rest of the team about this! If anyone can provide video or more information on what champs, that'd be super helpful!
  • BiosmithiiBiosmithii Posts: 21
    Same here, BPCW block and counter all of Hyperion's E1 when i was playing dungeons yesterday. I'm using a galaxy S5
  • Hey again -

It'll really help if we can get some videos on this as well as specifics of where the fights are. Arenas, quests, AW, etc...?

Knowing the champion and node (if applicable) will also help out!

Thank you to those already giving more information!
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I was fighting Domino in dungeons and I used my SP2 and almost certain I got interrupted in the middle of it.