**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Web Slinger quest Symbiote Spider-Man

In part 4 of the web slinger quest, I'm finding Symbiote Spider-Man with unblockable 1st exactly that and more. It's definitely unblockable, but it's also not able to be evaded as well. Meaning this move is unavoidable. When a move is unavoidable by blocking or evading, then that is either a bug or cheating on your end. Please double check and fix. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 257 ★★
    In part 4 of the web slinger quest, I'm finding Symbiote Spider-Man with unblockable 1st exactly that and more. It's definitely unblockable, but it's also not able to be evaded as well. Meaning this move is unavoidable. When a move is unavoidable by blocking or evading, then that is either a bug or cheating on your end. Please double check and fix. Thanks.

I was able to evade it. Just need to give some distance when baiting
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 257 ★★
    Also take a team capable for each champ, took gwenpool for spidey and miles, no evade. Hawkeye for cosmic and Gwen, controlled their power gain so no evade, SL for tech spidey, pretty easy.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    i was able to evade it too. if you have that much trouble with him you can use Daredevil.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I used hwakey
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I used vision and the fight was annoyingly long
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I could evade his L1 easy enough, still used magik just so I didn't have to evade it all the time.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Vision

Overall I found Stark Spider WAY harder
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Mordo is the answer use him, thank me later
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★

Not true, his web shots are blockable but you have to evade his punches as those are unblockable, which you can easily do.
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Right when you see him crouch down and the screen dims swipe back twice. It will look like the webs should hit you but the game registers it as an evade. Test it out on an OG spidey on the leader boards. Get comfortable doing it and jump back in. Good luck :)
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Take a magik, she was in my team exclusively for symbiote spidey. Spam her sp2 and he won't reach his sp1
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    black spidey l1 was revamped in the 14.0 update. the timing is different and i had a hard time aswell. From what i could notice, it kinda works like yj's l1 where you can no longer point blank evade it,, but need to stay far off.

evrything closer to half screen hit me, everything far from that gave me an easy evade.

+1, best to keep your distance if you can't push him to his sp2....used SW and/or Thor, both 5/50 sig99 (pre v12 investments)
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    1. its not a bug so stop crying
    2. its not even that hard to evade
    3. just push him to special 2 and don't worry about it
    4. use mordo
    5. stop crying
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★

How does Mordo help? Have him duped and maxed.
  • Options
    Morgan wrote: »
    black spidey l1 was revamped in the 14.0 update. the timing is different and i had a hard time aswell. From what i could notice, it kinda works like yj's l1 where you can no longer point blank evade it,, but need to stay far off.

evrything closer to half screen hit me, everything far from that gave me an easy evade.

Really? That sucks. Ok, cool. Thanks. Didn't know they did this. Thought something was off cause i never had problems evading it before.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 477 ★★

Not true, his web shots are blockable but you have to evade his punches as those are unblockable, which you can easily do.

this is the solution! I did it with Dormammu but sometimes I couldn't get the power drain with my SP2 and so Spiderman went to his SP1 but once he started punching I evaded and that's it!

Clear and simple! It also works with OG Spiderman
  • Options
    ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    a lot of people have said he is by far the hardest opponent. in all honesty he was 1 of 3 that i never died on. Hawkeye spam sp1 power drain, yes its a long drawn out fight but i got through each one with ease.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248

Mordo can block unblock Sp...
    Also he helps alot when Spidey do the Stun attack.. =)
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    i've found it's more effective to block the projectiles and then evade the dashing punches. it's way easier to recover the lost health from the blocked attacks rather than trying to evade the whole special 1. Other options are magik for power lock, or you can just push him to his special 2

for me stark enhanced is way more frustrating that any of the nodes. his animation is very fast so if you're not concentrating you will get KOd easily. So far i've found cap marvel to be effective against him
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Magik was def MVP against Sym Spidey. Was able to push him to sp2 for most of fights and then keep him power locked. If he did land an sp1 I'd just eat it and allow the health recovery to do its thing.

I only used two revives both were on the last path- 1 on black spidey as he landed an sp1 and the heal block lasted too long for me to recover health. 2nd was on stark spidey who I pushed to sp2 and got countered with an evade. Cap marvel was definitely the best for stark spidey. Two revives and under an hour and half; I'll take it. Let's just hope I dont get penalized for the time the game was under maintenance.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Stark spidy and SG easy then other harder is sym but hwakeye kill him easy
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Thor is the best one for him. Sp1 stun and push him to sp2 and magic happens
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,556 ★★★★★
    i've found it's more effective to block the projectiles and then evade the dashing punches. it's way easier to recover the lost health from the blocked attacks rather than trying to evade the whole special 1. Other options are magik for power lock, or you can just push him to his special 2

for me stark enhanced is way more frustrating that any of the nodes. his animation is very fast so if you're not concentrating you will get KOd easily. So far i've found cap marvel to be effective against him

Have to agree about S-E Spiderman. His animation is very deliberately distracting, so it's harder to predict his moves. Not impossible; just harder. It's something Kabam do with quite a few champs to make the game more interesting and challenging.

What I find more irritating about him is the ridiculously long SP2 that you just have to keep blocking for ages.
  • Options
    NguyenDau wrote: »

Mordo can block unblock Sp...
    Also he helps alot when Spidey do the Stun attack.. =)

Thanks, it works.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Thor and Stun chain to take him to sp2
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Use mordo against him
    Mordo block unblockable attacks plus he's stun immune plus he's a class advantage