**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinions Requested

FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
I have a 5* Storm (Duped) and Colossus (Unduped). I have the materials to go to Rank 3. I could use another higher tier defender. Is Storm on an "All Or Nothing" node providing any difficulty above T5 in AW? Or is the high health and toughness of Colossus a better fit?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Storm, even on thorns Colossus is not that tough.
  • Options
    420sam wrote: »

Thanks. I forgot to add that as of now...none of my 10 champs that are Rank Five 4* or my Rank Four 5* is bleed immune. I just haven't had that luck. Would that change your thinking?
  • Options
    Fluffy wrote: »

Thanks. I forgot to add that as of now...none of my 10 champs that are Rank Five 4* or my Rank Four 5* is bleed immune. I just haven't had that luck. Would that change your thinking?

What would you be using the bleed immune champ for: AQ, Story quest, or something else? I still think I'd choose Storm though, unless you have a dire need for bleed immune in AQ. And I say that only because if you pull a 5* Ultron, he is bleed immune and would be a way better option to Colossus.
  • Options
    gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    I'd keep saving. Neither of them are tough
  • Options
    The Caltrops nodes in Act 5.2 come to mind. But my AQ attack (CB/Thor, IM, and Hulk) and AW attack (Wolvy/WS/WW2) are mostly set. So not a huge need for bleed immune.
  • Options
    gnews85 wrote: »

I have one other consideration. I could R5 my duped 4* Cable. However, I don't have another 5* mutant.
  • Options

I have one other consideration. I could R5 my duped 4* Cable. However, I don't have another 5* mutant.

In theory if you did that and took him into Caltrops nodes even if you evaded back then the bleed he gets inflicted with would cause degen on your opponent right?
  • Options

In theory if you did that and took him into Caltrops nodes even if you evaded back then the bleed he gets inflicted with would cause degen on your opponent right?

Not saying that is what you should do btw. Just asking for informational purposes.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Colossus is very easy to fight, duped or not. Storm is a much better choice in and out of war, especially duped.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Storm