**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.5 Help

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
Is there a "Best" champ or Team to take to 5.2.5 and which path is the least hardest?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Depends on the route. My first go-to was the route where the physical/energy resistance applies, and I used Voodoo for the majority of that route.

If you can put together teams for the paths, I found 5.2.5 easier then 5.2.4
  • Options
    That Bane node isn't that bad. Look for the path with enemys who have the lowest PI. That is usually the easiest path. For me, 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 were much harder than 5.2.5.
    My Path: Turn left and than the lower one of the two.
    My Team: Cap WWII, Elektra, Hyperion (all 4* R5), Iceman 5* R2 and I forgot the last one. Used only one revive and did a oneshot vs Daredevil
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Hyprion thor voodoo sl mm or any mastic champion save your special attack till degen turn to you then use l3
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @JOHNOSA1995 I like that method. but its not the easiest to get sp3 every time. I always tried to time up ending a combo at the 1/2 mark of timer. That would give time for opponent to attack, and the timer would reset at the end of the combo. it worked for me, but was tough. Champs with a longer sp1 or 2 work as well. I loved using spidey, I could chain a combo and sp1 and it was a good 1/3 of the timer every time
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    As people have mentioned, go into the map and check out each line, and craft your team off of that. Most of the lines have buffs that are not that terrible, although one line has Spectre, and reverses all healing. Bane is all about timing, both for your combos (don't be afraid to cut a combo short to give time to set them up for one when timer is about to end)and for baiting. Baiting is especially important to manage, as the length of special attacks can easily cause you to receive a degen while you wait for the animation to finish. Don't be afraid to save an L3 for an emergency Bane switch until you are comfortable with timing it. Keep in mind that Bane is also based on current health, so don't panic when they are low on health and you get Baned, it won't hurt much. And 5.2.5 is great practice for timing Bane for the last quest!
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ya @Primmer79 that why I said hyprion and mystic by full MD also can use cylocps (blue team) because he is unblockable l1 and l2 after 20 combo