**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

skill champs sorry another rank up post

duped Karnack or classic dd or unduped gwenpool
who to 4/40 ????

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Take up gwenpool first then DD. Leave Karnak at r3
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »

This right here. Karnak not work anything. Gwenpool is in god-tier, and is fantastic even unduped.

For me, DD is right in the middle. He's better than the Netflix version, but is more of a utility champ.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    Afrid wrote: »

This right here. Karnak not work anything. Gwenpool is in god-tier, and is fantastic even unduped.

For me, DD is right in the middle. He's better than the Netflix version, but is more of a utility champ.

I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion.

DD needs to be at a high dupe level and he is only good against collector.gwenpool will help you a lot .she can deal with most of the nodes in 5.2.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion. [/quote]

He is. Does pretty well against the Collector because you can survive his specials without being overly good at evading.