Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Take up gwenpool first then DD. Leave Karnak at r3
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »

This right here. Karnak not work anything. Gwenpool is in god-tier, and is fantastic even unduped.

For me, DD is right in the middle. He's better than the Netflix version, but is more of a utility champ.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    Afrid wrote: »

This right here. Karnak not work anything. Gwenpool is in god-tier, and is fantastic even unduped.

For me, DD is right in the middle. He's better than the Netflix version, but is more of a utility champ.

I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion.

DD needs to be at a high dupe level and he is only good against collector.gwenpool will help you a lot .she can deal with most of the nodes in 5.2.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I have iceman who is arguably the best utility ive heard dd is good for act 5 because of his evasion. [/quote]

He is. Does pretty well against the Collector because you can survive his specials without being overly good at evading.